ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

position in the business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

remond
Newly Registered

position in the business

Post by remond » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Two of my cousins planning to apply for Tier 1 from psw, but they are from different background. one msc in IT and the other one Msc in Business management. Can they open IT service bisiness? what position can the Msc business degree holder can take? Your valuable suggestions will help regarding this. Thanks

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Msc in Business management can do ' Business management'
msc in IT CAN DO 'IT SUPPORT'

SO HERE COME A BUSINESS OF 'Business management & IT Support'.

i think both can have their degree related job in that business.

remond
Newly Registered

business

Post by remond » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Darvesh wrote:Msc in Business management can do ' Business management'
msc in IT CAN DO 'IT SUPPORT'

SO HERE COME A BUSINESS OF 'Business management & IT Support'.

i think both can have their degree related job in that business.
Is is not going to be difficult to do this business as it involves business management and IT services? what about opening IT service business and their relevant position? one can do as IT Support/IT consultant but what about other? Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: position in the business

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:24 pm

can Start IT solution provider and can provide marketing serives tooo and one can be Marketing manager / director and other one can be IT consultant / web designer / programmer etc, look for appropiate soc codes and i think it will work

regards

remond wrote:Two of my cousins planning to apply for Tier 1 from psw, but they are from different background. one msc in IT and the other one Msc in Business management. Can they open IT service bisiness? what position can the Msc business degree holder can take? Your valuable suggestions will help regarding this. Thanks

remond
Newly Registered

Post by remond » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:36 pm

rehan01 wrote:can Start IT solution provider and can provide marketing serives tooo and one can be Marketing manager / director and other one can be IT consultant / web designer / programmer etc, look for appropiate soc codes and i think it will work

regards

remond wrote:Two of my cousins planning to apply for Tier 1 from psw, but they are from different background. one msc in IT and the other one Msc in Business management. Can they open IT service bisiness? what position can the Msc business degree holder can take? Your valuable suggestions will help regarding this. Thanks
Actually already open Business named IT solutions ltd now what about 'Service delivery manager' for business degree holder's position and only providing IT services.soc 2133. thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:49 pm

well in regards to soc code its entirely your choice what you want to be as its your own business own, own funds, own plan so you can choose what you want really .............. but something goes well with your qualifcation ofcourse make more sense and give strength to the case.

regards

remond wrote:
rehan01 wrote:can Start IT solution provider and can provide marketing serives tooo and one can be Marketing manager / director and other one can be IT consultant / web designer / programmer etc, look for appropiate soc codes and i think it will work

regards

Actually already open Business named IT solutions ltd now what about 'Service delivery manager' for business degree holder's position and only providing IT services.soc 2133. thanks