ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

johnson.francis81
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by johnson.francis81 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:54 pm

I have been in the UK since October 2008. I become elligible for ILR this October 2013 was initially in work permit for three years and two years in tier 2 sponsorship.

My wife came as a dependent on Feb 2010. Due to medical reasons had to go back to in May 2010 and returned only in November 2011. Again due to Medical reasons she had to leave in April 2012 and returned to the UK in July 2012 has been with me since arrival last year.

My son came to the UK in November 2011 and went away with mother in April 2012 and returned in July 2012. Has been in the UK since arrival in July 2012.

My daughter was born in Novmber 2012 and am yet to apply for her visa as dependent in the uk.

My questions based on my above mentioned situation :

1. Will my wife be elligible to apply for her ILR along with as she initially came to the uk in feb 2010, but had to leave due to medical reasons. the first leave was for over 6 months, but the second one was only for three months. so can i count her 2 years here from her arrival on november 2011 and apply for her ILR in november 2013?

2. My son has been in the uk since november 2011 with a break of 3 months when he went to india, will he be elligible of ilr in november 2011 as it comes to 2 years of him being in the uk ?

3. My daughter who was born in novmber 2012 is she elligible to apply for ilr in october or november or do i need to wait for one more year for her to become elligible. ??

I work for the nhs under tier 2 sponsorship. Any advice and help would be much appreciated. I understand I have a bit of complicated history but anyone with appropriate advice for me please message with a reply will be much appreciated.

Thank you .

Johnson Francis

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 pm

1. I think so.
2. 319J.
3. See also child born in UK.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.