ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO payment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salman83

PEO payment

Post by salman83 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 am

Hi,

I booked my appointment for 25-April on 14 March. I want to know, do I have pay the appointment fee in advance. Also, if I have to pay the fee what is the way to pay the fee.

One more question from the form, in SECTION 3 - WHICH CATEGORY?, I got confused what to tick. As I got my visa on 12 May, 2008 and entered UK on 26 June 2008 as HSMP. Then after 2 years, I got extension in Tier-1(General). Kindly tell me what option to tick

Section A
Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document)

Section B
Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

ILRdept
Newly Registered

Post by ILRdept » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 pm

I called up today UKBA helpline and they said no need to pay the advance amount if you have booked before 6th Apr. But, still ,they took my ref number and updated system that I tried to pay as a precaution note.

So it seems still they are not confident enough about their system and the process :)

[iD]

Re: PEO payment

Post by [iD] » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 pm

You do not fall under HSMP JR. Select the one in Section A.
Regarding the other question check this link
Goodluck.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:07 pm

[quote="ILRdept"]I called up today UKBA helpline and they said no need to pay the advance amount if you have booked before 6th Apr. But, still ,they took my ref number and updated system that I tried to pay as a precaution note.

Thank You for that update.Since this Payment system started today, There will be some problems they need to iron out. Which they will do as the days go by.

salman83

Post by salman83 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:52 pm

I just rang UKBA and they said that any appointment made before 6th april does not require any appointment payment.

Thanks for the help