ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success 5-April Belfast PEO – IT Contractor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kksrirams
Newly Registered

ILR Success 5-April Belfast PEO – IT Contractor

Post by kksrirams » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Fist of all my thanks for all the support. This forum was very useful in resolving all my queries and collecting the right documents.

My Case:
1.Tier 1 visa
2.Out of country less than 180 days
3.IT contractor for last 3 years
4.Only complication: Taking out combination of salary (minimum), dividend and expenses as single withdrawal each month. So, it is not a straight mapping between the payslip or dividend vouchers to personal bank statement. The amount in personal bank statement will reflect combination of 3 components.

Documents Supplied:
1.Accountant Letter. With a table of amount withdrawn from business bank to personal bank with dates. The table showing the split of the total amount to dividend, salary and expense. (Just an illustration)

Datewithdrawn Amount Net Salary Net dividend Expense
12/04/2012 2000.00 584.00 1000.00 416.00

Table Showing Gross and Net salary
Date withdrawn Gross Salary Tax & NI Net Salary
12/04/2012 584.00 0.00 584.00

Table Showing Gross and Net Dividend
Date withdrawn Gross Dividend Tax Credit Net Dividend
12/04/2012 1100.00 100.00 1000.00

2. Payslips signed and sealed by accountant
3. Dividend vouchers showing gross and net dividend signed by myself. (No accountant seal and signature)
4. Invoice summary letter from accountant showing the amount paid to by business bank account which matches with invoice.
5. Invoice generated during 12 months period with accountant seal and sign.
6. Invoice statements generated by accountant for 12 month period with accountant seal and sign. Not sure if all accountant does this.
7. Company and VAT certificate.
8. Corporation tax letter for last 2 years.
9. Personal bank statement with amounts highlighted.
10. Business bank statement with amount highlighted.
11. P60 for 5 years and P45
12. Tax history from HMRC which also includes the self assessment returns I have paid for last 2 years. You have to request personal returns statement/history while getting your tax history.
13. Contract summary letter from my agency with following details.
Re: Contract work schedule summary
To Whom It May Concern:
This reference letter is to summarise the contract work schedule for xxx with yyy Consulting.
Contractor Name :
Contractor (Ltd. Co.) : abc limited
Contractor Address :
Company Reg. No :
Client Name :
Client Location :
Role :
Contract start date :
Contract end date :
Rate :
If you require any clarification with regard to the information enclosed in this letter for Mr.xxx and abc Limited, please do not hesitate to contact me on ccc@ccccc.com or 0201234567.
Yours faithfully
ccc
Director
14. Life in UK for my wife & myself
15. Old and new passport
16. Cohab proof for 2 years. Joint account, joint council tax, joint water bill, joint electric and gas bill.
17. Dependent passport old and new
18. Marriage certificate
19. Birth cert for child

Copies of all above
Experience at PEO:
1. Appointment at 10:30
2. Arrived at 10:15 cleared security
3. There were only 4 applicants including me for that morning and 1 case worker. It was quite and calm I felt relaxed.
4. Was called at 11:15 and fees was taken without verifying the application and was given a token number “4”.
5. My token was called at around 11:45
6. CW took the application and asked me to hand over all documents I had. She did not list out the documents. I gave all, along with copies. She said it will take 20 minutes for her to verify and asked me to wait in waiting area.
7. Called me at around 12:15 and asked me why the amount in pay slip is not reflected in personal bank statements. I explained her about the split in the account letter and she was happy. She handed over all documents to me and said documents are fine and asked me to wait for biometric.
8. At 12:30 biometric was taken.
9. At 1:00 she gave me approval letter.
10. Service was very good. Applicant number “3” had missed few documents they asked her to get a print out from a nearby library (they directed her) and come again the same afternoon. They are very pleasant and helpful.

She had taken the following copies only:
1. Account letter and invoice summary letter
2. Personal bank statement
3. VAT and company cert
4. Payslip
5. Dividend vouchers
6. Passport
7. May be few cohab proof.

Hope this is helpful.