ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"Number of hours this salary is based on:" in set(

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arihan

"Number of hours this salary is based on:" in set(

Post by arihan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:11 pm

As per section 5.5 in SET(O) form could you please help what to fill in the "Number of hours this salary is based on:"

please refer below for the detail
===================
you must complete ALL four of the boxes below if you are applying as a Work Permit Holder; a Tier 2 (General) or a Tier 2
(Intra Company Transfer) Migrant – (Your employer will be able to provide you with these details)
SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes
your employment):- 2132

Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice
– hourly rate or annual salary)- per hour ( i think no need to fill this as I am filling the below one)

– hourly rate or annual salary)- per year :- 42000 gbp

Number of hours this salary is based on:- what to fill here?????

Number of weekly hours:- 40 hours per week
====================

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: "Number of hours this salary is based on:" in

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 pm

arihan wrote:As per section 5.5 in SET(O) form could you please help what to fill in the "Number of hours this salary is based on:"

please refer below for the detail
===================
you must complete ALL four of the boxes below if you are applying as a Work Permit Holder; a Tier 2 (General) or a Tier 2
(Intra Company Transfer) Migrant – (Your employer will be able to provide you with these details)
SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes
your employment):- 2132

– hourly rate or annual salary)- per hour ( i think no need to fill this as I am filling the below one)

– hourly rate or annual salary)- per year :- 42000 gbp

Number of hours this salary is based on:- what to fill here?????

Number of weekly hours:- 40 hours per week
====================
No. of Hours will be 40 Hours* 52= 2080 Hours.

nomadma
Newly Registered

Post by nomadma » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 pm

It is exactly the no of weeks (52) * no of hours per week as Kevin24 stated

To be on the safe side I actually had my HR department to mentioned the total hrs per year in the employer letter (the one with SOC, salary per annual......etc listed)

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:27 pm

nomadma wrote:It is exactly the no of weeks (52) * no of hours per week as Kevin24 stated

To be on the safe side I actually had my HR department to mentioned the total hrs per year in the employer letter (the one with SOC, salary per annual......etc listed)
Thank You Mate! for that. That make sense.All the Employer's I have seen have been mentioning the weekly hours.I.E:- 40 Hrs.

RDS3
Newly Registered

Post by RDS3 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Are you sure the SOC 2132 is correct? Its SOC 2000 system. I am in same condition my COS was raised last year and hence I think its right that SCO 2000 codes are used. Is that your understanding as well?

arihan

Post by arihan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 pm

For me its SOC code :- 2132