ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to make payment for MN1 application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meemyself&I

How to make payment for MN1 application

Post by meemyself&I » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Could someone please let me know how to include the payment for an MN1 application form.

There is no page to insert the details, i intend paying by Mastercard, so i will need an information page to write the details of the card in.

PS - also is it compulsory to send the dad's biometric card and passport along with the application. Kids are applying due to dad's recent ILR approval. However, i have to apply for my ILR at the same time, and was hoping to send my husband's passport biometric with my application rather than sending it with the kids MN1 application.

Many thanks for your help.
God's divine child

meemyself&I

Re: How to make payment for MN1 application

Post by meemyself&I » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

meemyself&I wrote:Could someone please let me know how to include the payment for an MN1 application form.

There is no page to insert the details, i intend paying by Mastercard, so i will need an information page to write the details of the card in.

PS - also is it compulsory to send the dad's biometric card and passport along with the application. Kids are applying due to dad's recent ILR approval. However, i have to apply for my ILR at the same time, and was hoping to send my husband's passport biometric with my application rather than sending it with the kids MN1 application.

I have now found the answer to my queries. So no need for a response, but will keep it on, so it does not look as though i am deleting my posts.

For those who are struggling to find the payment slip like me, it is included in the information called, "Fees with effect from 6 April for Citizenship applications...." etc.
God's divine child

david1982
Newly Registered

Post by david1982 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi,

Did you send your husband;s biometric card or passport ?

Kind Regards,
David

meemyself&I wrote:
meemyself&I wrote:Could someone please let me know how to include the payment for an MN1 application form.

I have now found the answer to my queries. So no need for a response, but will keep it on, so it does not look as though i am deleting my posts.

For those who are struggling to find the payment slip like me, it is included in the information called, "Fees with effect from 6 April for Citizenship applications...." etc.

meemyself&I

Post by meemyself&I » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:14 pm

[quote="david1982"]Hi,

Did you send your husband;s biometric card or passport ?

Kind Regards,
David

I have not yet sent the application, however i asked similar question on the MN 1 Section and someone answered my query saying that they only sent copies of the BRP and ILR approval letter, and they have received the approval letter for the application only waiting for the certificate to arrive.

In view of this i will be doing likewise, as i need to send the passports instead, with my ILR application.
God's divine child

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 am

you can use NCS for MN1 and they will verify original and keep copy and return original back to you

Moon747
Newly Registered

Post by Moon747 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Nationality Checking Service (NCS) through local councils can be used for all the applicants. It is the best way to keep your originals safe. Please make sure you complete the checklist of documents required with your application.