ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost wallet, Any one changed Payment Method?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vc555

Lost wallet, Any one changed Payment Method?

Post by vc555 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi All,

I made mine Tier2 G application(included Dependent) on 4th April .. I lost my wallet on 5th April, i blocked all my debit cards, now i need to contact Ukba and request to change my payment method..

I had give same card details to my Dependent application also.

I called many number's since this 8th April morning 08706067766, 03001234699 etc, cant connect to any agent... at last i e-mailed them (public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) (UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk).

Friends suggested me to Speed Post Cheques today along with photocopies of my and dependent passport photocopies, covering letter, Police station record copy... I did that,

Do i need to wait until they contact me ?

If Application returned, will i still come under old rules... as my cos has 3 months validity ?? and don't know how it goes do i need to re appeal or resubmit ?

Any suggestions ? any one in this situation ?

Thank you...

vc555

call connected.. just now...

Post by vc555 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Update--

Call connected.. just now...

some one answered and i told my situation, she said

They cannot change payment method, once they are unable to made payment they will send application back
or they will contact you.

I asked her will i come under still old rules in case if they returned, she said not sure, as it is new application u might come under new rules,

But i'm thinking, i had my cos valid up to 3 months,... so it should be valid..

I didn't tell her that i sent cheque today....