ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Annual Leaves and Work related Absences

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Annual Leaves and Work related Absences

Post by anandh79 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 am

Hi,

I can see there are various confusions going on with this. As a precursor, I have started approaching my employers to list out all work related absences and all annual leaves taken irrespective of whether i was in uk or not.

Let us hope that i get it all.

Just wanted to check whether it is ok for me to just get the letter confirming the list of annual leaves taken in the below format

From date To Date Number of Days Type of Leave

For any annual leaves, they will not mention the reason and will just confirm Paid Annual leave, for any work related absence, i have asked them to put reason Travel to Spain or France like that.

Let me know if this is ok as my employer does not worry or know about where i went for my holidays.

Also let me know whether I should show the Annual leaves related to the period of only 5 years as I have been in this country for more than 5 years.

Can somebody comment on this?