ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls urgent help needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:00 pm

jamesadewale200 wrote:Thanks mam, I have posted it today,I was able to get a letter from my employer confirming am an employee and that they issue epayslip.for my ex wife's treaty documents,I submitted accountant's letter confirmin selfemployment till date,ni record, self assessment statement from 2010 till 2012, self employment registration,utility bill,I hope they are k confirming her treaty rights
Accountants letter,
NI paid,
Tax assesments,
Utility bills,
More then enough for your application.

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:09 am

How imshzd, thanks for ur response, want to ask that when u applied for retention of residence card,was ur ex self employed if yes what are the documents u sent and how long did it take before they issued u a new residence card

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 pm

I will like to update the forum members,I applied for retention of rights,application was received at homeoffice on the 2nd of April 2013 and to my greatest surprise I received my coa on Friday dated the 3rd April 2013 with right to work in uk,is this how coa are being issued fast now

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 pm

I think what Obie said is absolutely correct. In other to have a better chance on your application, those requirement Obie listed are necessary. Therefore, it's better for you to add invoice/receipt and bank statement showing income to those documents at your disposal.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:41 am

Good luck man,your application meet the requirements under 10(5),so that's why you got the rights to work.

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:08 am

Thanks to all members of this forum,I asked ukba for the return of my passport and also asked mp to intervene, this is the response given to my mp. Thank you for your email with further information. I have since contacted the UKBA on the issues you raise. As your application was submitted very recently there is no information on your case at this stage. However, UKBA confirmed that they received your request on the 5th April 2013 for the return of your passport. They informed me that this request has been lodged and that they have sent you documents in the post to complete and return to them in order to obtain your passport.

I hope this information is helpful. What form do you think this might be

dunca

Re:

Post by dunca » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:12 am

jamesadewale200 wrote:Thanks a lot forum members and gurus,I will be posting of my form for retention of rights.I just want to find out if they accept epayslip printed from d internet.thanks
hello, please are you able to confirm how your application went.. i am in a similar situation. thanks