ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INIS not even answering phone calls now in support hours?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stuffedcabbage
Newly Registered

INIS not even answering phone calls now in support hours?

Post by stuffedcabbage » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 am

I called them today and it was immediately answered by a virtual machine stating they can only be called in the stated hours(what I just did).
Great. So now they are even too lazy to switch off the answering machine during the official phone support hours let alone pick up the phone!

I certainly understand that citizenship applications can take time to assess (although it's itself a disgrace comparing to other countries) but this absolute unaccountability and zero support for applicants is just cannot be justified any way. Especially not concerning the huge fees everyone pays at application and once citizenship is granted.

Come on INIS at least you should afford one full time employee to answer phones all the time! :evil:

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 am

Email them and they'll get back to you in a short time. Also complain to them what you just complained now. It will help them to improve.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

kira83
Newly Registered

Post by kira83 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm

I dont think anyone thinks about complaining during their application process. But I have to agree, they are quick at answering emails, though the answers are not always satisfying.