ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP EXPIRING.. HELP!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yamcheka

EEA FP EXPIRING.. HELP!

Post by yamcheka » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 pm

My EEA FP will expire on July 2013. I entered UK December 2012. I still dont apply for the Residence Card (RC) cause i am looking for work if inn case the employer will look for my passport..

Without holding the RC, should i still have the right to reside in the UK even beyond the expiry of the FP?

Will it be enough support for the application of my RC just my husband's payslip (which declares a bit tight earning for 2 persons living together) as evidence of exercising treaty rights?

Please advice.
Never give up!

ShrewsburyMark

Post by ShrewsburyMark » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:28 pm

1) You will still be legal in UK after expiry if spouse still exercising treaty rights

2) Not sure about RC application but someone else will!

HTH

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 pm

2) a payslip or a letter from employer is enough to support the application.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 am

yamcheka wrote:It's been 5 months and still don't hear any from the home office. What should I do?

COA received following application date 17May2013

What should be my action to this? Who to contact? I just want to know if my application has been assigned to a case worker or may be they just ignore in dark corners like what usually happens.

Advice please...
sheraz7 wrote:Legally they can take up to 6 months, after then you can complain and seek help from your local MP. In the mean time if you wish you can ring them and if the telephone operative is not helpful then try later another one.
yamcheka wrote:Can you give me the number?

I desperately need my RC to apply for work, my husband working alone is not enough for the bills and the rent. Will they give extension of the right to work?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:34 am

I have sent together with my application are mine and my husband's passport, husbands p60, some payslips of my husband, our marriage certificate from Philippines.

I hope these are enough.
Never give up!

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Is there any chance the home office will supply a letter stating that I am eligible to work in the UK if my residence card application is still on process after 6 months? If so, to who I address my request?

Please give feedback.
Never give up!