ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

While Waiting for HO reply ??!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MotherOfOne889
Newly Registered

While Waiting for HO reply ??!

Post by MotherOfOne889 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi everyone , it's my first time here.
I have applied for FLR (o) in October 2012
Received a aknowledge letter in November
A letter to have my biometrics taken in march
And I'm waiting now.... I have been on the uk for 6years in December
I have not applied before for many reasons. I have left my ex partner when I fled domestic violence . I'm now 23 years old single mother and just wondering what do you guys do to survive, to go on with life. My son is a British citizen but I am not able to work , or study... I get food vouchers and eve the job centre won't allow me to have a national insurance , so I can personally apply for my sons benefit . Even when granted FLR I won't get finance from gov. To go to uni. Really sad to know all that, knowing I can't return bk home as I have orders from the court not to remove my son from the Uk.
Your views please.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 pm

If your application is successful you get a job hun,the most important thing is you will be legal then. good luck