ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 General extension with self employed income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aryana119
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 General extension with self employed income

Post by aryana119 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Can anyone share experience of doing extension using self employed income? what are the documents required? I am sole trader I have 2 /3 income from salaried income and 1/3 income form sole trading? please help

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: UK Tier 1 General extension with self employed income

Post by sonub4ualt » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 pm

aryana119 wrote:Can anyone share experience of doing extension using self employed income? what are the documents required? I am sole trader I have 2 /3 income from salaried income and 1/3 income form sole trading? please help
please check clauses 93-102
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

Janaan
Newly Registered

Post by Janaan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm

If you are sole trader/contractor you will have to provide personal bank statement highlighting all the salary paid to you and an a letter from your accountant explaining your gross/net income and confirming that you have received the exact amount that you are claiming. You also have to provide the proof of your last monthly/quarterly Class 2 NI contribution bill.

Keep any invoices that you have generated for your clients and any email communication you might have had with them during that time.

Thanks