ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SYSTEM FAILURE IN CROYDON

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

romy4you

SYSTEM FAILURE IN CROYDON

Post by romy4you » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:17 pm

hi,
i have opp of tire 1 general extension in croydon.
all gone fine made payment by draft and then have data entry and then they called for Bio-metric and then gone second floor where one lady took my documents she checked all with detail.
then about 2 o'clock she told me there is problem in system she going break for one hour and when she come back she tell me .
she came after 1 hour she said system failure and cant make decision due to that so she keep all my original documents and

Said decisions will come by post .
any one face same problem plz share how many days it take now ?
i don't understand i paid premium service fee for same day decision and now have to wait by post

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Re: SYSTEM FAILURE IN CROYDON

Post by kiranrongali » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:30 pm

romy4you wrote:hi,
i have opp of tire 1 general extension in croydon.
all gone fine made payment by draft and then have data entry and then they called for Bio-metric and then gone second floor where one lady took my documents she checked all with detail.
then about 2 o'clock she told me there is problem in system she going break for one hour and when she come back she tell me .
she came after 1 hour she said system failure and cant make decision due to that so she keep all my original documents and

Said decisions will come by post .
any one face same problem plz share how many days it take now ?
i don't understand i paid premium service fee for same day decision and now have to wait by post
I had the same issue, they mentioned that need to do some more verification's to make the decision. but they've returned my all documents except my passport.

romy4you

hi kiranrongali

Post by romy4you » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 pm

any news ?
my side nothing still they did not return any thing i don't know what they want to verify i show all my earning in payslips of 2 jobs (royal mail and city link ) all showing in bank statement all last 4 months more then 2500 per day
what they want more .
GOD KNOWS . .......
plz update me if some thing happen i will also my side tell u
thanks

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Re: hi kiranrongali

Post by kiranrongali » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 am

[quote="romy4you"]any news ?
my side nothing still they did not return any thing i don't know what they want to verify i show all my earning in payslips of 2 jobs (royal mail and city link ) all showing in bank statement all last 4 months more then 2500 per day
what they want more .
GOD KNOWS . .......
thanks[/quote
No news yet, im also waiting .. let's see in next week.
Let me know if you have received any information

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Re: hi kiranrongali

Post by kiranrongali » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 pm

romy4you wrote:any news ?
what they want more .
GOD KNOWS . .......
thanks
HI romy4you, Did you get any update?