ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing Biometric letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah76
Newly Registered

Missing Biometric letter

Post by shah76 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:15 am

I applied for ILR last month for the whole familty (main applicant with 3 dependants) and received the Biometric enrolment letter last week. I was surprised to see that I got 3 letters enclosed in the envelop and letter relating to my elder son (9 year old) is missing.

I am not sure where to contact for the missing biometric enrolment letter and how to proceed further. Should I go for the biometric for 3 of us and wait till i receive another letter from Home Office? Please advice

Thanks

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:05 pm

you need to call ukba asap...

walex
Newly Registered

Missing Biometric Letter

Post by walex » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:19 pm

@Shah76,

You should go ahead to do the rest of the applicants; but call biometric enrolment line at the place in which you would want to enrol the rest applicants; they might be able to do something about it on the spot.

You could as well take with you your application reference number to make life easier for the customer assistant who would be asnswering your queries.

Best of luck with your application.

Regards,

Walex