ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

third party funds. very urgent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manchi_boi
BANNED

third party funds. very urgent

Post by manchi_boi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Im applying for 50k business visa, got third party funds abroad, ma question is wll UKBA accept bank statement /letter from two different banks? I got 35k in one bank and 15k in another one? please advise asap!!!

monolyte

Re: third party funds. very urgent

Post by monolyte » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:44 pm

manchi_boi wrote:Im applying for 50k business visa, got third party funds abroad, ma question is wll UKBA accept bank statement /letter from two different banks? I got 35k in one bank and 15k in another one? please advise asap!!!
45 VIEWS YET NO REPLY. DOES THAT NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR QUESTION?... GO AND STUDY THE POLICY, OR YOU CAN WAIT LET ME STUDY IT FOR YOU THEN COME BACK AND EXPLAIN IT TO YOU...

manchi_boi
BANNED

Post by manchi_boi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:47 pm

[quote="monolyte"][quote="manchi_boi"]Im applying for 50k business visa, got third party funds abroad, ma question is wll UKBA accept bank statement /letter from two different banks? I got 35k in one bank and 15k in another one? please advise asap!!![/quote]

45 VIEWS YET NO REPLY. DOES THAT NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR QUESTION?... GO AND STUDY THE POLICY, OR YOU CAN WAIT LET ME STUDY IT FOR YOU THEN COME BACK AND EXPLAIN IT TO YOU...[/quote]

waiting...

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:00 pm

yes its fine
manchi_boi wrote:Im applying for 50k business visa, got third party funds abroad, ma question is wll UKBA accept bank statement /letter from two different banks? I got 35k in one bank and 15k in another one? please advise asap!!!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 pm

get appropriate documents from bank and you can have funds in as many banks no probs but you need to submit bank letter, declaration from third party and bank statement etc

regards

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:52 am

Allowed. Make sure ur abroad bank letter is in same format as that of the UKBA requirements