ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3rd party letter verification

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saeedrehman

3rd party letter verification

Post by Saeedrehman » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi,
Me and my wife are forming a team n applying for ent visa. All the funds are in my name so I am 3rd party for my wife.

I understand that I have to write a letter stating that the funds are available to her as well but how do I make the letter more credible?

I mean in the UKBA template it just says that 3rd party has to supply the following letter but unlike in bank letter where it states that it should be on bank's letter head, it doesn't state anything for this letter.

Therefore I am confused about how to make the 3rd party letter more credible/legalized?

Thank in advance for the replies.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Better open a joint bank account. Coz from UK banks its impossible to get the letter. If money is abroad then its fine.. you can get the letter and provide solicitor letter and a declaration drafted by you.

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:05 am

50k funds are overseas in my bank a/c, so that's how I m 3rd party for her.
I have a letter from my back overseas stating that i have the 50k funds in my name etc.

So I should draft a letter stating that my 50k funds are available to her as well and then get a solicitor letter too.?

What should the solicitor letter include?

rooney0511

Re: 3rd party letter verification

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:12 am

Saeedrehman wrote:Hi,
Me and my wife are forming a team n applying for ent visa. All the funds are in my name so I am 3rd party for my wife.

I understand that I have to write a letter stating that the funds are available to her as well but how do I make the letter more credible?

I mean in the UKBA template it just says that 3rd party has to supply the following letter but unlike in bank letter where it states that it should be on bank's letter head, it doesn't state anything for this letter.

Therefore I am confused about how to make the 3rd party letter more credible/legalized?

Thank in advance for the replies.
Pardon my curiosity, why do you want to make a team, she can be your dependent and enjoy more flexibility in terms of employment and also help you if you need in your business, this way you wont need any third party bank declarations and so on, making things much easier.

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:17 am

@rooney0511.. that's because we both are on our individual psw visa and psw visa cant be converted to dependant within UK and for some personal reasons neither of us can travel back home to apply for dependant.

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23 am

OK, Got it. I will find out and come back to you at some point today.

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:56 am

It's simple. Refer last two letter templates of policy guidance. One for 3rd party, another for overseas bank letter. Hope it helps

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 am

thanks for the reply.

I have the format/template for the letter. but my query is how to make the 2rd party letter more credible? I m sure just writing on a plain A4 paper and signing wouldn't be enough, therefore some sort of validation must be required.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri May 10, 2013 11:30 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Better open a joint bank account. Coz from UK banks its impossible to get the letter. If money is abroad then its fine.. you can get the letter and provide solicitor letter and a declaration drafted by you.
On 3rd April 2013 I applied for the Tier 1 enterpr visa with my team member using third party funds. However First Bank in Nigeria did not include third party contact details on there letter and author of that letter contact details was not included as well.

Bank letterhead paper include bank address and phone number.
But both my name and that of team member was included in the letter
Declaration letter from third party showed his contact details and the signature.
I submitted his bank statement and fixed account statement to prove the fund which also showed his account number.

Please I need advice on my chance of getting this visa because I am beginning to worry when I red the reason for many people refusal on the forum

Will they contact me for more information or just decide on the available ones. Should I collect another letter from Bank and if I do where can I send it to.

I did biometric on 23 April 2013
what is my chance please