ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third party Fund From uk

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hey

Third party Fund From uk

Post by hey » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:05 am

HI friends,

Is third party fund from uk allowed if you apply inside uk?
if you can answer please.

Thanks

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Third party Fund From uk

Post by tuliprose » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 am

hey wrote:HI friends,

Is third party fund from uk allowed if you apply inside uk?
if you can answer please.

Thanks
Yes, its allowed as long as you can get the required letter from 3rd Party's bank.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

tier1girl
Newly Registered

Post by tier1girl » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:21 pm

It is not allowed and I know this because someone was refused on this basis. If you are relying on third party funds in the uk and you are applying inside the uk, why cant the third party transfer the money to you?-think of it from the case worker's view point.

hey

Post by hey » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:46 pm

tier1girl wrote:It is not allowed and I know this because someone was refused on this basis. If you are relying on third party funds in the uk and you are applying inside the uk, why cant the third party transfer the money to you?-think of it from the case worker's view point.
Oh yes that is good point.
thanks for your suggestion.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 pm

tier1girl wrote:It is not allowed and I know this because someone was refused on this basis. If you are relying on third party funds in the uk and you are applying inside the uk, why cant the third party transfer the money to you?-think of it from the case worker's view point.
It is allowed. See the link below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#805727
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

hey

Post by hey » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 pm

tuliprose wrote:
It is allowed. See the link below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#805727
Hmm thanks for your response Tuliprose. dont know what to do..

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Its 100 percent allowed.