ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need him deported from UK, but how?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:47 am

Best is talk with citizen advice bureau, http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/, there should be some immigration advisor, and give you free legal advice.

Secondly, Chris Huhne case is totally different, his wife knew from first of the day that he is cheating, and judge clearly pointed out in judgment. an dthere was proof that she wanted revenge.

I know one man personally (out of the UK) who’s wife re married with another (illegal status) man in the UK just for money even she knew she is already married and so this man informed UK border agency and she got trouble at the end but not he.

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:07 am

It's very simple. The only way her husband can be deported from the UK is if she can prove that the marriage was a sham marriage from the onset. Then her involvement in the so-called sham marriage will spell her doom just like Vicky Pryce. She seemed just to be looking for revenge, which could land her in trouble too. From what she said in the original post, she cant prove that the marriage was a sham. I will encourage her to let it go, because she stand a chance to loose than gain. While not divorce him and look for another gentleman? I know it's difficult to take when you feel cheated, but pressing the self-destructive button is the wrong option.

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 am

Like me, many have had their marriage terminated within 5 years. The sad consequence maybe cause by either the EU national or the non EU partner. But seeking vengeance isn't the best option or advice to give to someone in this case.

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 am

Ricardo wrote:Like me, many have had their marriage terminated within 5 years. The sad consequence maybe cause by either the EU national or the non EU partner. But seeking vengeance isn't the best option or advice to give to someone in this case.
Hi Ricardo, I'm agree with you, end of the day if she can prove it as a shame marriage then, she is in the same boat of his.
I had PMed you, can you please read it and reply to me if it's possible. many thanks
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:24 am

I think Bandana is being quoted out of context. What she's claiming is marriage by deceit,which I believe is different from sham marriage.
If I was in her shoes I'll:

File for divorce.

inform the HO (with documentary proof) on my findings about my marriage whilst notifying them I'd already filed for divorce.

Advice the HO I've withdrawn every support his EEA sponsor

Keep all my (including children,if there's any) documents (i.e passports,ID cards,birth certs,proof of address etc) out of his reach.

If we have kid(s),I'd inform HO he's not playing any role in their live(s);thus limiting his chances of applying for DLR in future.

If I'm still not sure what to do,get the service of a good solicitor

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:37 pm

With or without her documents, her husband can still retain right of residence. None of us here can actually state whether the marriage was out of deceit or not, without hearing the other party. To me it doesnt look like a sham marriage nor can it be proven that it was for deceit. Again, my advice is divorce the man and move on.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Pointing to her post, this is just a mere revenge not sham marriage, they are married from another eu state an the document her husband now holding is the second document in eu. If the are married for more than 3yrs and they have live together in uk not under the same roof, i think her husband is qualify for ror. If she insist it is a sham then she also is an accomplise. They both should be prosecuted. All i can see like any other ignorant eu spouse, they like to rule their hubby just for the sake of visa. She said, i want him deported, just bcus the relationship do not work. I dont believe what she said.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:27 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:She said, i want him deported, just bcus the relationship do not work.
I have to agree. The mere fact that a marriage did not work does not mean another party had planned it all along.

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Personally I think that we cannot determine whether the marriage of convenience took place or not because of minimum information given in this thread and also this information is very unclear.

Personally I think that Marriage of convenience does not make both parties guilty if it took place, but I think the person who feels that their spouse used them for the purpose of facilitating entry to UK should be able to provide good evidence for it rather than be driven by emotional state of mind in court.

Well, if she wants to contact UKBA it may be good idea to make her story more clear and convincing than here in this forum.