ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR app to be made soon - CAR INSURANCE at different ADDRESS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hj_vortex

ILR app to be made soon - CAR INSURANCE at different ADDRESS

Post by hj_vortex » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am

Dear Respected folks

can you please help me answer this question someone alerted me day before saying if you have car insurance and car licence at a different address you can be in deep trouble and the ILR application will create a lot of problems ?
is this true ?

I live in london and due to insurance prices my car insurance and licence and car is registered to an address in scotland GLASGOW ?

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED

anul

Post by anul » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Don't let the whole world know about your wrong doing.
As such UKBA will not able to find about this but if you get caught for any reason in a crazy traffic here in London then your insurance classified invalid which is a CRIMNAL offence.

Your insurer could find out easily after an accident (through CCTV data) where the car was driven from last few days, weeks, months or more.

So some one informed you correctly over all but not word by word....

hj_vortex

Post by hj_vortex » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:35 am

thanks very much