ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

additional points more then 75

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dehjet

additional points more then 75

Post by dehjet » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:39 am

is it necessary to supply evidence for additional points more then 75 ?
Is there a benefit ?

because I have sallary & education points with a total of 80.On the other hand, I have 20 points from age .I don't want to deal with age stuff because it is not easy to supply evidence and if it fails either education or sallary it means age will not conpansade the rest.

should I try to supply evidence ?

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:02 am

As far as I know if you are not claiming points for age, you don't have to provide any proof for that. Just leave the relevant page in the application form without filling.

Musafir
Newly Registered

Post by Musafir » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:38 am

Try to keep as simple as possible but do provide all supporting docs for the points you are claiming.

Also, note that CW calculates points based on the info we provide. Althogh its not neccessary but I would advice to go for as many points possible to be on a safer side.

Markie

Re: additional points more then 75

Post by Markie » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:01 am

Better provide additional docs and claim as much points as you can...anyway when the CW notes that you have reached the target of 75 they will no longer pursue/review in detail the remaining docs and make a note on your application that you've reached the min pts requirements...

dehjet wrote:is it necessary to supply evidence for additional points more then 75 ?
Is there a benefit ?

because I have sallary & education points with a total of 80.On the other hand, I have 20 points from age .I don't want to deal with age stuff because it is not easy to supply evidence and if it fails either education or sallary it means age will not conpansade the rest.

should I try to supply evidence ?