ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 Refused Appeal Sent >>>>Advice needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Isaac2212
Newly Registered

EEA 2 Refused Appeal Sent >>>>Advice needed

Post by Isaac2212 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Okay so this is my Story
Been with my wife for 5 years now, We have a Child, We used to live and Work in Cyprus all this years. I got an EEA family permit visa March 2012, Came to the UK with the Family, I had to go back a month later to Cyprus to work while the Wife and son stay back in the UK...The wife was self employed..( A mobile Hair dressing company ) I came back to the UK sept 2012.....just 3 weeks before my family permit expire, We applied for a EEA 2 residence card, with my spouse been self employed, I received a refusal on 10th of MArch, Exactly 7 months late on the reason that my wife is not economically active in the UK and we didnt produce bank statement, But in reality just after i applied her NIC pay slip came through and she paid for a year and also found a full time job at a renowned salon in Mayfair and shes been working there from mid october till present, She have more than 6 months pay slips and also a reciept of her National insurance contribution paid for in full, I sent in my appeal today with this info and documents, But im just trying to find out whats the time line for Appeal can you please let me know guys as i terribly need to get my passport back soon coz im going to lose out on a 145,000 euro contract in CYprus...
Please help

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 pm

If you really have 145000 euro fortune in cyprus then i think you need to acquire it 1st because just be remembered that applying/holding EEA2 RC is just mere confirmation of residence right and is not compulsory as long as you are in relation with EEA national qualified person.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Isaac2212
Newly Registered

Post by Isaac2212 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Yeah I have a seasonal partnership business out there in Cyprus that I can make about 85k net profit in 4 months after tax from our festivals but I wAs advices that if I leave the country on the ground of my refusal that it might affect me in re applying and that I might be class as an over stayer, that's why I'm just thinking to stay till my appeal and hopefully It comes back before 10th of May then I can request for my passport back if I won the case as I don't have to wait in the country till I get my RC as that could take another 8 weeks, bare in mind that I've been sustaining my family with the money I made out there last year and I don't have a job in the Uk yet and my spouse wages can't even cover our rent and bill let alone to survive with that so If I couldn't leave the country latest my 12th of may I'm actually in a big mess

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:27 pm

You should have re-apply instead. At the time of your appeal you appeared to have decent documents. You can still withdraw your appeal and re-apply.