ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

psun
Newly Registered

Timeline

Post by psun » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:20 pm

I have got the cermony date and waitng for that. I would like to know when I will get the naturalization certicate. Shall I receive it on the cermony or do i need to wait from Ho?

tekaweni

Post by tekaweni » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:27 pm

They give it to you at the end of the ceremony.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:38 pm

For my wife and step-daughter, they got their certificates during the ceremony. This was in Birmingham where there were 30 people at the ceremony to receive their certificates.

Each one ... or rather each family group of one or more people ... went forward individually to get their certificate from the Lord Mayor. Photos taken with the Lord Mayor before they moved on to deal with the next individual or family group.

A person is British as soon as the certificate has been handed to them.
John