ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Father's application rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

drinkwater123
Newly Registered

Father's application rejected

Post by drinkwater123 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi,

My father's visa has been rejected, following link has the decision.

I provided all the supporting evidence including:

1) father's source of income which is his pension document from post office (he does not deposit this money in his bank account so these do not appear on my father's bank statement),

* The case officer ignored the pension document as source of income

2) In addition to this I sent my bank statements which shows that 300 GBP are getting out each month to my Fathers bank account and equivalent amount in Pak Rupee is shown in my fathers bank statement,

*The case officer was not able to match these transactions

would you advise me to make an appeal against this decision by stating that he should consider the Pension Book as the source of income (this is not a new evidence rather it was submitted with the application.)

also should I highlight the transactions in my dads bank statement that matches the money that I sent on monthly basis.?

Please open the copy of exact decision as follows. (please use Firefox or Chrome) and guide me please.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0bExpc ... sp=sharing

hli
Newly Registered

Post by hli » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm

I think people are not aware that families of tier 1 visa holder can only apply for general visitor visa now. This has been like this for about two years.

Read their web page carefully, family visitor is for families of uk citizens and those who settled in uk

drinkwater123
Newly Registered

Post by drinkwater123 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 am

Hi, thanks for your reply.

yes, applying for family visitor was my mistake. But then case worker accessed them on the basis of General visitor and now i am looking the answer for following.

I provided all the supporting evidence including:

1) father's source of income which is his pension document from post office (he does not deposit this money in his bank account so these do not appear on my father's bank statement),

* The case officer ignored the pension document as source of income

2) In addition to this I sent my bank statements which shows that 300 GBP are getting out each month to my Fathers bank account and equivalent amount in Pak Rupee is shown in my fathers bank statement,

*The case officer was not able to match these transactions

would you advise me to make an appeal against this decision by stating that he should consider the Pension Book as the source of income (this is not a new evidence rather it was submitted with the application.)

also should I highlight the transactions in my dads bank statement that matches the money that I sent on monthly basis.?

Please open the copy of exact decision as follows. (please use Firefox or Chrome) and guide me please.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0bExpc ... sp=sharing

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:49 am

I think u need to establish the fact that your dad has REASONS to go back to pak after visitng you..

saying he got a house/land to look after and he has firm ties with PAK would help.

does not the letter says the admini review ?

drinkwater123
Newly Registered

Post by drinkwater123 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:28 pm

no the letter does not say any thing about admini review.

if I do the appeal.
How long it will take to resolve?
What is the fee?