ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visitor queries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

endo
Newly Registered

family visitor queries

Post by endo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:44 am

hello!!
i would be extremely grateful if someone could advise me how to answer the income and expenditure questions on the family visitor visa application form.i am sponsoring my mother to come and visit me and we r quite confused to how she should answer:
5.15: what money is available to YOU for your trip?
5.18:if someone other that yourself is paying for all or any part of this visit HOW MUCH money will they give you?
5.19 :what is the cost to YOU PERSONALLY of your stay in the UK.

do we have to write a specific amount of money ?i will send of course all documents necessary to prove i am able to sponsor her
i will be the one taking care of flights tickets,accomodation,food and anything else she might need, so we dont know what my mum should write over there.

thank you very much for taking time to answer my questions

endo
Newly Registered

Post by endo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm

anyone please...

ban.s

Re: family visitor queries

Post by ban.s » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 pm

endo wrote: 5.15: what money is available to YOU for your trip?
5.18:if someone other that yourself is paying for all or any part of this visit HOW MUCH money will they give you?
5.15 - she may mention "any amount" based on her savings/other available funds (cash or cash equivalent). it won't matter if this was a small amount.
5.16 - sponsor will pay for airfare and food, arrange accommodation and bear all other expenses in the UK.
5.17 - NIL

endo
Newly Registered

Re: family visitor queries

Post by endo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:59 am

ban.s wrote:
endo wrote: 5.15: what money is available to YOU for your trip?
5.15 - she may mention "any amount" based on her savings/other available funds (cash or cash equivalent). it won't matter if this was a small amount.
5.16 - sponsor will pay for airfare and food, arrange accommodation and bear all other expenses in the UK.
5.17 - NIL
Thank you so much ban.s!!God bless you