ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET-O Application Advise Please.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msaran1982
Newly Registered

SET-O Application Advise Please.

Post by msaran1982 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:44 pm

I need to apply my ILR in September with my wife and kid, I have more doubt and need more clarification. My details are follows. Please advise me,

worked 1.5 years under work permit and 3.0 years under Tier-2 visa. My wife entered UK with me in 2008. My daughter born here in 2011. My wife and kid went to India for personal reason and stayed there for 5 months then she decided to come here. We applied visa for my daughter in Chennai but unfortunately her visa was refused due to documents and its took 1 month. Her second application also refused and same again, I got the reply after one month. I made appeal against the result. My appeal was succeed but again took 3 months. Now both are around 11 months continuously away from UK. Could anyone please advise me how do i process my application. You advise really appreciated. Thank you.