ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa Extension - Claim Earning points & Docs for

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sns0413
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Visa Extension - Claim Earning points & Docs for

Post by sns0413 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:57 pm

First of all thank your time and I would really appreciate your help.

Now, I have loads of confusion for the first time in my life for this Visa Application sorry if this question is already been asked but I was not able to find answer so thought to start a fresh thread:

My Case: I have Tier 1 visa extension Same day appointment next week and my first visa application was made on 30th March 2010 and I received visa on 17th May 2010 for 3 years (exp. on 17th May 2013) Now as per the Visa Consultant it's under the old point system and it does make sense looking at forum and threads.

Now claiming points for Age, education and all rest is fine. But problem begins when I have to claim for my earnings (Claiming 30 points for earnings and it falls on income slab 29000 to 32000) .

I run a limited company and I am a sole director in business. It's IT consultancy business.

But unfortunately period of claim is not in same financial year (Income claim period Mar 2012 to Feb 12) and Visa Application Date is 18th April 2013.

My self assessment year (April12 to March 13) and Business Corporation Tax Submission year (Tax Year Aug 2011 to Sep 2012) dont match exactly to the claim income period, So we prepared Draft Account for Mar 2012 to Feb 2013

And Documents and Amounts are as below:

My total earning as per CA Letter is 35000. (salary is 7200 and dividen is 27800.)

Money Transfer from Business Account & Credited in Personal Account is: £29200 (As general practise all the salary is not withdrawn since company registered in 2010 but adjusted against directors personal expenses.)

Now for claim period Draft Financial Account by accountant tally's to Claimed Amount 35k as above.

My Questions:

1) I don't have proof of my application do I require any kind of evidence that I have made my application in March 2010? as point base system after April 2010 changes.

2) Is salary slip compulsory as my income is less then allowance for HMRC and as per HMRC I don't need salary slips? (My Salary are clearly shown in Self Assessment and Business Tax Returns and Matches the claim period. and CA has verified it)

3) What Documents should I use or prepare / carry to prove my income & Salary?

4) how important it is that your income claimed should be withdrawn/ or tally to bank statement as in my case my salary is claimed but adjusted to my personal expense done on business card.

I would really appreciate your help and assistance.

Kind regards
S.