ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

personal details wrong on Bio Metric Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Omert
Newly Registered

personal details wrong on Bio Metric Letter

Post by Omert » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Need help, i received a letter from UKBA today for bio metric submission of mine and my 2 dependents. I have applied for Tier 1 general ext.

The personal details are not correct on my mrs letter, they have put wrong D.O.B. how should i get this corrected. Shall i still carry on with the bio metric or inform UKBA first.

Also i am reluctant to submit mine and my daughters bio metric, since its all looked at as one application and i want to submit all 3 bio metrics at the same time.

I have another 9 working days to get my mrs d.o.b corrected.

Can some advice what should i do.

Omert
Newly Registered

Post by Omert » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Can some one please answer this query

cskadari
Newly Registered

Re: personal details wrong on Bio Metric Letter

Post by cskadari » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Omert wrote:Need help, i received a letter from UKBA today for bio metric submission of mine and my 2 dependents. I have applied for Tier 1 general ext.

The personal details are not correct on my mrs letter, they have put wrong D.O.B. how should i get this corrected. Shall i still carry on with the bio metric or inform UKBA first.

Also i am reluctant to submit mine and my daughters bio metric, since its all looked at as one application and i want to submit all 3 bio metrics at the same time.

I have another 9 working days to get my mrs d.o.b corrected.

Can some advice what should i do.
You have to call the number provided on letter came along with the biometric card. They are helpful to provide the details, where to send and other details, even you can find these details on the letter.

Add a cover letter, which gives the details about the what attributes to change on the biometric card. You need to send the passport for evidence. Make sure that you send the documents in a recorded delivery and include a pre-paid recorded envelop to it. So you will get back your passport through a secured delivery back to you.

Hope this is clear and useful.