ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

why people not gonna update their interview questions????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razi1234
- thin ice -

why people not gonna update their interview questions????

Post by razi1234 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:43 am

hi guys
applied dec2012
psw funds uk own account
interview call for 26 april
Many people have attended their interviews but i dont know why but they are hesitating to update their interview stuff !!!!!!
Guys this really does matter for those who has to attend so come on !!!!!! :roll:
RAZI

razi1234
- thin ice -

interview

Post by razi1234 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 am

hi
any one who has experienced the interview for T1E?
RAZI

adeel168

Post by adeel168 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 am

I got interview on 17th. It would be mainly about source of funds ur business plan and how would u invest .. dont worry it will be fine. First of all in point base system there is no roomfor iinterview. And the person who will be conducting interview is not the case worker

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 am

adeel168 wrote:I got interview on 17th. It would be mainly about source of funds ur business plan and how would u invest .. dont worry it will be fine. First of all in point base system there is no roomfor iinterview. And the person who will be conducting interview is not the case worker
how did u know caseworker not gonna conduct the interview,and adeel do u have any idea about the questions they may ask.regards
RAZI

kim1

Post by kim1 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 am

Hope when you guys get your interview done , come back and post questions here, to help others.

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:55 am

kim1 wrote:Hope when you guys get your interview done , come back and post questions here, to help others.
ya sure kim1
but strange thing here is why people who have already done their interviews not posting their experiences?
RAZI

eternity1193
Newly Registered

Post by eternity1193 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:10 pm

razi1234 wrote:
kim1 wrote:Hope when you guys get your interview done , come back and post questions here, to help others.
ya sure kim1
but strange thing here is why people who have already done their interviews not posting their experiences?
Xctly, I don't understand why people are not helping others. Its true that nobody guided them when it was time for their interview. but its nobody's fault. I'll definately share my experience of interview which is next week.
There is no harm in helping others i guess.
I wish good luck to all who are attanding interviews in near future. :)

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:22 pm

eternity1193 wrote:
razi1234 wrote:
ya sure kim1
Xctly, I don't understand why people are not helping others. Its true that nobody guided them when it was time for their interview. but its nobody's fault. I'll definately share my experience of interview which is next week.
when r u going for interview?and what business u have?have u submited business plan?
RAZI

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi

anybody attending interview inside UK?

Please give an update.

Regards

eternity1193
Newly Registered

Post by eternity1193 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:08 pm

razi1234 wrote:
eternity1193 wrote:
razi1234 wrote:
ya sure kim1
when r u going for interview?and what business u have?have u submited business plan?
Its mid-next week and i am panicking. I havnt submitted my business plan with application. I hope they wont be so tough to us. fingures crossed

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: why people not gonna update their interview questions???

Post by rehan01 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 pm

A Good Details Business Plan is Answer to every single Question will be asked in Interview.

I have a friend who attended Interview today, I don't want to post too much about his interview here because some people turn around and start commenting stupid remarks like why you why not your friend himself, anyway just thought share with you guys as everyone is going on about people not posting about interview questions.

All the questions he been asked was regarding the business, invest, profit etc.

- How you will invest?
-How you will make profit?
- Too many companies like you providing same services how you will survive in competitive market?
-What surety you have that you business will be successful?
- What backup funds you have if your business didn't do as planned?

these sort of questions he been asked.

good luck everyone and all the best

regards

razi1234 wrote:hi guys
applied dec2012
psw funds uk own account
Many people have attended their interviews but i dont know why but they are hesitating to update their interview stuff !!!!!!
Guys this really does matter for those who has to attend so come on !!!!!! :roll:

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:02 pm

rehan01 wrote:A Good Details Business Plan is Answer to every single Question will be asked in Interview.

I have a friend who attended Interview today, I don't want to post too much about his interview here because some people turn around and start commenting stupid remarks like why you why not your friend himself, anyway just thought share with you guys as everyone is going on about people not posting about interview questions.

- How you will invest?
- Too many companies like you providing same services how you will survive in competitive market?

regards

applied dec2012
psw funds uk own account
thanks rehan
any idea how lengthy the interview is?and who gonna conduct the interview?
RAZI

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:20 pm

I would really appreciate rehan brother, if you start a completely new thread for your friend's interview, so you can answer any related questions.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Bro I didn't do it myself as some people come out with stupid remarks like why ur friend not posting etc so I thought just share in this thread as its related to people not posting interview questions.

regards

therock wrote:I would really appreciate rehan brother, if you start a completely new thread for your friend's interview, so you can answer any related questions.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm

No problem brother.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Rehan. Many thanks for sharing this. Please could you tell did your friend got outcome of the interview on the same day or is he still waiting?

rehan01 wrote:A Good Details Business Plan is Answer to every single Question will be asked in Interview.

- How you will invest?

regards

applied dec2012
psw funds uk own account

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Interview was taken by UKBA staff not a third party etc ........ interview conducted and all the details of interview and documents taken will be sent you Sheffield and than case worker will decide and expecting outcome in 2 to 3 weeks or longer no guarantee.

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:Rehan. Many thanks for sharing this. Please could you tell did your friend got outcome of the interview on the same day or is he still waiting?

- How you will invest?

regards

applied dec2012
psw funds uk own account

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm

rehan01 wrote:Bro I didn't do it myself as some people come out with stupid remarks like why ur friend not posting etc so I thought just share in this thread as its related to people not posting interview questions.

regards

therock wrote:I would really appreciate rehan brother, if you start a completely new thread for your friend's interview, so you can answer any related questions.
rehan what do u think that which documents we need to take with us on interview?do u think we should take our updated bank statements?
RAZI

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Take whatever you think can support your application ... updated bank statements, business plan, invoices or any new contract you have signed etc

regards

razi1234 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Bro I didn't do it myself as some people come out with stupid remarks like why ur friend not posting etc so I thought just share in this thread as its related to people not posting interview questions.

regards

rehan what do u think that which documents we need to take with us on interview?do u think we should take our updated bank statements?

razi1234
- thin ice -

Re: interview

Post by razi1234 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 am

razi1234 wrote:hi
any one who has experienced the interview for T1E?
hi
on this forum some people had interview this week but no one come forward to share details
RAZI

sam487

Interview on 19th

Post by sam487 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi guys

please suggest me with the interview, i know basic about it, if anyone has gone to interview then please call my no 07424781896.

please help as want to be prepared completely.

hope to hear from you guys

sam

razi1234
- thin ice -

Re: Interview on 19th

Post by razi1234 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:06 pm

sam487 wrote:Hi guys

please suggest me with the interview, i know basic about it, if anyone has gone to interview then please call my no 07424781896.

sam
hi
if the funds are in uk own account,do u guys think ukba can ask origin of those funds in interview?
RAZI

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Quite possible YES and you should know the answer to it because money is in your account so its in ur procession so what is the prob? did you maintain the funds all time since submitting application?

regards

razi1234 wrote:

sam
hi
if the funds are in uk own account,do u guys think ukba can ask origin of those funds in interview?

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:33 pm

rehan01 wrote:Quite possible YES and you should know the answer to it because money is in your account so its in ur procession so what is the prob? did you maintain the funds all time since submitting application?

regards

razi1234 wrote:

sam
hi
hi rehan
mostly all senior members have got their visas,so no one bothers now to keep this forum alive ,u r the only one who actively participate and try to help others.any ways keep it up,and ukba did not specify in their letter to bring some specific documents which means they will ask all questions regarding the documnts which we sent with application.
RAZI

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks for the compliment bro, some of them still help but I guess people priorities change with the time n circumstances and most probably u and me will do same once we have our visas sorted lol, also I am not a immigration expert or consultant but just try to reply to any post were I think it might help someone.

Anyway good luck and all thhe best but do keep posting till u can to help each others as this is wht this forum is for

Regards
razi1234 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Quite possible YES and you should know the answer to it because money is in your account so its in ur procession so what is the prob? did you maintain the funds all time since submitting application?

regards

razi1234 wrote:

sam
hi
hi rehan
mostly all senior members have got their visas,so no one bothers now to keep this forum alive ,u r the only one who actively participate and try to help others.any ways keep it up,and ukba did not specify in their letter to bring some specific documents which means they will ask all questions regarding the documnts which we sent with application.