ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experts Please your attention is needed Got an appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

andy999786
Newly Registered

Experts Please your attention is needed Got an appeal

Post by andy999786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi Expert,

I have applied on 5th of december Via PSW to Enterpreneur.

In country applicatrion

Funds maintained Via Third party

1. Tier 1 Application Form.

2. Two Bank statements

3. Third Party Confirmation Letter similar to what UKBA template. stating same wording.

4. Legal Advisor's Confirmation Letter.(contains all his details.)

5. My Company Documents (Company house certificate, Letter stating I am Company's Director, Article and Memorandum)

6: Degree certificate

7: Advertisement and business contract and plans and all necessary things

Yesterday I have received an refusal letter. The havent awarded me the points for the third party funds. The letter says

You claimed the funding is provided by the third party in the name of xyz. The evidence you have supplied for the third party is a declaration letter from XYZ (same third party) a legal letter of support from solicitor ABC and the bank statement in the name of third party. Th current teir 1 states a requirement of following

Applicants must provide

!) a Letter from each financial institution holding the applicants funds to confirm the amount of money available to the applicant.

each letter much also confirm each of the following details

The name of the applicant, or both if they have formed an entrepreneurial team

the date of the document

As the bank statement from the bank do not contain your name or that you have access to these funds they have been discounted.

Secondly I have submitted the following for the funds

1) Third party bank statement confirming the balance of 55000

2) Declaration letter signed legally in front of solicotor stating the funds are available to me.

But still i have got an rejection. My solicitors are gonna appeal against the decision.

Please let me know What are the chances of wining the Case and Plus how long do u reckon it might take Upto

Thanks

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:51 pm

They are refusing every case where a bank letter stating the availability of funds to the applicant is not provided.

Appeal is the only option I guess.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Experts Please your attention is needed Got an appeal

Post by tuliprose » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:53 pm

andy999786 wrote:Hi Expert,

In country applicatrion

2. Two Bank statements

3. Third Party Confirmation Letter similar to what UKBA template. stating same wording.

5. My Company Documents (Company house certificate, Letter stating I am Company's Director, Article and Memorandum)

Yesterday I have received an refusal letter. The havent awarded me the points for the third party funds. The letter says

You claimed the funding is provided by the third party in the name of xyz. The evidence you have supplied for the third party is a declaration letter from XYZ (same third party) a legal letter of support from solicitor ABC and the bank statement in the name of third party. Th current teir 1 states a requirement of following

Applicants must provide

!) a Letter from each financial institution holding the applicants funds to confirm the amount of money available to the applicant.

the date of the document

As the bank statement from the bank do not contain your name or that you have access to these funds they have been discounted.

2) Declaration letter signed legally in front of solicotor stating the funds are available to me.

But still i have got an rejection. My solicitors are gonna appeal against the decision.

Please let me know What are the chances of wining the Case and Plus how long do u reckon it might take Upto

Thanks
You will waste time and money by doing appeal.

As clearly, you did not provide a bank letter which confirms that funds are available to you.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

andy999786
Newly Registered

Thanks for the reply

Post by andy999786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:00 pm

But everything is genuine in my case, Now If the Banks Cant provide such sort of letter. Then Why the third Party funding Option is available. I Have submitted

2) Declaration letter signed legally in front of solicitor stating the funds are available to me.

@ Tuliprose

IF I appeal you think is it the waste of time and money so what option do u think is good for me please I am worried to death.

There has to be a other way please help me if you know.
[/b]

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Thanks for the reply

Post by tuliprose » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:08 pm

andy999786 wrote:But everything is genuine in my case, Now If the Banks Cant provide such sort of letter. Then Why the third Party funding Option is available. I Have submitted

2) Declaration letter signed legally in front of solicitor stating the funds are available to me.

@ Tuliprose

IF I appeal you think is it the waste of time and money so what option do u think is good for me please I am worried to death.

[/b]
The only option is to send a fresh application with correct documentation.

If you need more time to gather all documents then just send appeal yourself (without paying any fees to solicitor). And in the mean while complete all required documents.

Once you complete all your paper work, withdraw your appeal and send a fresh application.

Note: In application form, say that you do not have any pending appeal.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

gulrose786

Re: Thanks for the reply

Post by gulrose786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 pm

[quote="andy999786"]But everything is genuine in my case, Now If the Banks Cant provide such sort of letter. Then Why the third Party funding Option is available. I Have submitted

@ Tuliprose

[/b][/quo. Hi I have discussed this matter with lloyds and they said they have third party mandate option which means if I submit a written permission to bank that I have given mandate to third party mr. Abc to access my account, deposit money, withdraw money, pay bills and etc. even after doing this banks are reluctant to give specified letter for ukba.

andy999786
Newly Registered

Thanks again for the reply.

Post by andy999786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks @ Tuliprose and gulrose786.

I am just waiting for my solicitors reply and DO you think if i wil submit the joint account statement with my third party during the appeal. Will the decision be over turned. or if I and my third party submit an declaration right within the court during the appeal will it be helpful.

Feels like going through the worst nightmare. I mean i have a family here. I have been with my GF since many years. If by any chance i have to go back I would be... cant even think of that.

:(

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Experts Please your attention is needed Got an appeal

Post by rehan01 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:28 pm

I think even in appeal you can win ..... Bank will never give third party a letter mentioning your name in letter.

speak to your solicitor and see what can be done as submitting appeal than withdrawing appeal and submitting fresh case just creating a bit of mess.

this is my opinion wait for others too.

andy999786 wrote:Hi Expert,

In country applicatrion

2. Two Bank statements

Applicants must provide

the date of the document

Thanks

andy999786
Newly Registered

Post by andy999786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks @ Tuliprose and gulrose786. and rehan01

I am just waiting for my solicitors reply and DO you think if i wil submit the joint account statement with my third party during the appeal. Will the decision be over turned. or if I and my third party submit an declaration right within the court during the appeal will it be helpful.

Feels like going through the worst nightmare. I mean i have a family here. I have been with my GF since many years. If by any chance i have to go back I would be... cant even think of that.

gulrose786

Depends

Post by gulrose786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Me and my team member had declaration from our both sides and solicitor affidavit as well. We have 25 k each in our accounts but still we have been refused.

andy999786
Newly Registered

@ gulrose786

Post by andy999786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:39 pm

So what are you currently planning to do or what have u done yet please suggest me as well @ gulrose786

gulrose786

Bank explanation letter

Post by gulrose786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm

I am trying to get a letter from bank that they provide such letter. I will take this letter into court and let see what comes out[/list]

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Sorry for my words in last message. Letter from bank that they can't issue such letter. Will take that into court.