ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help - completing Form AN - Tax Office Address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Imagine2010
Newly Registered

Help - completing Form AN - Tax Office Address

Post by Imagine2010 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:01 pm

In completing form AN
In Section 3.4 - address of your employer - which address should i put. The address at which i work (e.g. office in sunderland) or the head office address (e.g. office in cardiff).
In Section 3.5 - i have been unable to get the Address of the Tax office. All i have been told is that they are all centralised in Cumbernauld. But i cant find the address. The employer has given me the account office number and PAYE ref. Are these two enough?
In Section 1.17 ( previous address) - i cant quite remember the exact date i moved into an address. Can i put an estimated date e.g. 05/08/1998. I remember the month but not the date.
In my current address, should the date to be the date i submitt the application or should i leave it blank.

Thank you for your help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help - completing Form AN - Tax Office Address

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Imagine2010 wrote:In completing form AN
In Section 3.4 - address of your employer - which address should i put. The address at which i work (e.g. office in sunderland) or the head office address (e.g. office in cardiff). - The address that appears on your P60 or the address of the office where you work
In Section 3.5 - i have been unable to get the Address of the Tax office. All i have been told is that they are all centralised in Cumbernauld. But i cant find the address. The employer has given me the account office number and PAYE ref. Are these two enough? - Again, this details is on your P60 or your HR department can provide this although the Account office number and PAYE ref should be sufficient.
In Section 1.17 ( previous address) - i cant quite remember the exact date i moved into an address. Can i put an estimated date e.g. 05/08/1998. I remember the month but not the date. - Month and year is fine
In my current address, should the date to be the date i submitt the application or should i leave it blank. - you can write "to present"

Thank you for your help.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Imagine2010
Newly Registered

Post by Imagine2010 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:54 am

Thank you CR001
Another question in relation to Section 3.
My wife has been with the same employer for over 6 years (2008 to present) and so she can get the information when her P20 comes at some point this month.

However, she has just secured a new job and is due to start formally on the 29/04/2013. So she will not have a P60 to extra the details form.
We have an NCS appoitment on 07/05/2013 and would it be correct for her to use the address from her old employer or ask for these details from her HR team?

thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 am

Imagine2010 wrote:Thank you CR001
Another question in relation to Section 3.
My wife has been with the same employer for over 6 years (2008 to present) and so she can get the information when her P20 comes at some point this month.

However, she has just secured a new job and is due to start formally on the 29/04/2013. So she will not have a P60 to extra the details form.
We have an NCS appoitment on 07/05/2013 and would it be correct for her to use the address from her old employer or ask for these details from her HR team?

thank you.
She will need to complete the form with her new employment details as she starts this job before she applies and the new HR department will be able to provide the information she needs.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.