ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP Overstayer with British Born Kids

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

African Princess
Newly Registered

HELP Overstayer with British Born Kids

Post by African Princess » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Dear All,
I have been reading most of the posts here am I am very grateful that people like you are giving free and genuine advice. God will Bless all of you. I need advice on the best route to use to regularise my status.
My situation is this:

I do not have a leave currently, overstayed since Jan 2007.
I have a British partner we are living together.
I am looking at applying for leave outside the rules using Article 8 (Right to family life) and also using Right of access to Child based on Best interest of the children, as they are British, not to be separated from their mother. If I should go home to apply for spouse visa, their dad can't afford to look after the kids all under 6 on his own and still keep his job. And they ECO's in my country tend to delay people that have overstayed here and gone back for Spouse visa. I am not working.

Also How possible will it be to get married here? I don't want UKBA turning up on the wedding day as I am sure that the registry may likely inform them of all marriages since COA is no longer needed.

Also where can I get free legal advice. I live in Southampton.
Thanks so much. Waiting to hear from you.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 23, 2012 7:56 pm

African Princess wrote:Hi all,
am back again. please I want to know the documents needed for a discretionary leave application based on Article 8. I have three kids aged 2 to 6 born to A British father. we are living together but not married. I have overstayed my visiting visa. any help will be highly appreciated.
thanks.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

African Princess
Newly Registered

Post by African Princess » Thu May 24, 2012 1:15 pm

I am not shouting, because I have no right to do that, just asking for help as I know that there are many experienced moderators that can be of good help.

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Fri May 25, 2012 1:41 pm

African Princess, I have sent you a pm.

African Princess
Newly Registered

NEW BRITISH BORN BABY AFTER SENDING D/L (ARTICLE 8)

Post by African Princess » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:20 am

Dear moderators,
I sent my application D/L based a mother to a British child before the deadline in July(Articlae 8). I have received ack letter. But I had another baby in August and the baby has been issued with a British passport. My question is do I send the new baby's passport and birth certificate to them indicating that I have another British Born baby which means my circumstances has changed. Will it add any value or weight to my application.
Your kind advice will be highly appreciated.
thanks.

Appliations sent: July 3rd:
Applicationn received: July 4th
Money Taken from Account: July 6th
Acknoledgement letter: July 12th
Decision: still waiting

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 pm

African Princess wrote:Hi just want to inform members of this forum that I have been granted leave to remain following my application for discretionary leave.
So just have hope and believe yours will come through as well.
Hip Hip Hurray.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Congratulations!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.