ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

28 days after psw expiry

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dawn786

28 days after psw expiry

Post by Dawn786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi experts,

My psw expires on 15 th may and im still in the process of arranging documents for my entrepreneur visa.

I want to know if God forbid im unable to arrange necessary documents by 15th may than can i still apply for my entrepreneur visa and still get accepted? Ive heard about the 28days rule but do not know whether it will apply for my situation.

Pls experts can someone reply.

Many thanks

dolby1
Newly Registered

Post by dolby1 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi,

I applied on the 28th day after my visa expired and got approved within 19 days of my biometric completion.

To be honest, better to do it within timeframe than after because of the possibility of hypertension during the waiting process

Dawn786

Post by Dawn786 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:50 pm

dolby1 wrote:Hi,

I applied on the 28th day after my visa expired and got approved within 19 days of my biometric completion.

To be honest, better to do it within timeframe than after because of the possibility of hypertension during the waiting process
Thanks for ur reply, it made me feel bit better. But does anyone knows where is this information written on website? Just in case asking, to get the peace of mind.

dolby1
Newly Registered

Post by dolby1 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:44 pm

it is on the form