ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WILL IF EFFECT ILR,, if i carry on working ,,

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tsl

WILL IF EFFECT ILR,, if i carry on working ,,

Post by tsl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm

hi, i got visa 3 days ago.

i have made up my mind to resign on monday.

but if i carry on will it effect ILR next year

plz reply whatever is ur tought .

many thanks

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:35 am

Well answer cud be in two steps as below

1) if u r on ni then definitly they can hve ur records which will effect ur ilr
2) as u know they got contract with private company who intelligently rading on different places and even tracking the persons profiles who do even office job and if unfortunatly someone got working while hvng entrepreneur visa then they straight away deport

NOw u can deduce the answer frm above provisions

Regards
Rizmir

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 am

I believe you should talk to your employer and tell them it is illegal for both of you if you keep on working for thr company on T1E. In case they require you under extreme circumstances, request them if they can hire your services via your own company (Provided the nature of business is same).
Else
Ill say let them decide what they want to do ... No company would like to get involved in breaching immigration laws.
Also to be on safer side , get any decision in written (I have burned my fingers many times on verbal commitments).

P.S - This is just my opinion and I have compiled this answer based on previous posts and common sense... I might be wrong as well. Just trying to help.

webnomi
Newly Registered

Post by webnomi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 am

rizmir wrote:Well answer cud be in two steps as below

1) if u r on ni then definitly they can hve ur records which will effect ur ilr
2) as u know they got contract with private company who intelligently rading on different places and even tracking the persons profiles who do even office job and if unfortunatly someone got working while hvng entrepreneur visa then they straight away deport

NOw u can deduce the answer frm above provisions

Regards
I have a similar question.

What if you are working for your own limited company?
I mean for NVQ Level 4 or above, you must be more skilled than anyone you hired so can't you use your own skills?
If yes, can you get regular pay from your own ltd company?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.