ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrono Case

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sheikman
Newly Registered

Zambrono Case

Post by Sheikman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Hello i desperately needs advice here,I came into the country Ireland Through Italy in 2006, with some one's passport,did not seek Asylum and because wanted to go to UK as i thought Asylum was cumbersome, met a girl here and eventually she got pregnant,so when i heard about this Zambrono case i applied for the Visa through a lawyer,they have so far done the DNA last December although this application has taken a year so far last month. But last week they sent a letter through my Solicitor asking on how i entered the country or when did i arrived the country.do not know what to tell them ,also can i tell the lawyer the truth as some lawyers can be worse than Immigrations workers themself. needs an advice please on what to tell them, Thanks in advance for any advice. Thank you
Last edited by Sheikman on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:16 pm

I think you have to tell the solicitor everything truth you cant hide anything from them coz they are ur back up when u needed them.so i think its best u tell solicitor everything and then ask for their advice.how long ur waiting for ur ase.i applied since sep 2012 still waiting

Sheikman
Newly Registered

Post by Sheikman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 am

Zohaibmustafa wrote:I think you have to tell the solicitor everything truth you cant hide anything from them coz they are ur back up when u needed them.so i think its best u tell solicitor everything and then ask for their advice.how long ur waiting for ur ase.i applied since sep 2012 still waiting
You wouldn't believe this,i applied last year March,that is March 2012,and i they sent a letter for the DNA test on December,even have to call the DNA people before they sent the results to me and also to me Justice depart,they just do not care anything.i was told they have over 15,000 application,Thanks anyway will inform my Lawyer on my problem,Thanks

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Hope everything will b ok for everyone soon whoz waiting

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Hope everything will b ok for everyone soon whoz waiting. And whoz ur solicitor?