ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

why people not gonna update their interview questions????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:50 pm

I met with someone today who 100% appeared for interview yesterday. It was really a short meeting therefore I could not get much details out of him, according to him:

Interview was conducted in sheffiled. Two person interviewed him for 50 mins. And they grilled him for full 50 mins. Asked his questions which he did not even imagined/think off. He said they asked question about each and everything possible.

This is all I know and I have no more details

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Thanks for the information much appreciated ...... So far I knw 1 person who gave interview and it was questions regarding business investment etc

Anyway some of forum members going interview next week and hopefully will have some detail information regarding this.

Regards

rizwan567 wrote:I met with someone today who 100% appeared for interview yesterday. It was really a short meeting therefore I could not get much details out of him, according to him:

Interview was conducted in sheffiled. Two person interviewed him for 50 mins. And they grilled him for full 50 mins. Asked his questions which he did not even imagined/think off. He said they asked question about each and everything possible.

This is all I know and I have no more details

razi1234
- thin ice -

Re: Interview on 19th

Post by razi1234 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm

razi1234 wrote:
sam487 wrote:Hi guys

please suggest me with the interview, i know basic about it, if anyone has gone to interview then please call my no 07424781896.

please help as want to be prepared completely.

hope to hear from you guys

sam
hi
if the funds are in uk own account,do u guys think ukba can ask origin of those funds in interview?

some 1 gave me reference of a person who attended interview on 11th april at sheffield ,i phoned him today and get some general information .
he said at the end of my interview they straight away told me that u r not a genuine enterpreneur although he said i know each and every thing of my it business plan..but bottom line hi told me that interview means refusal..he said that i know many people who submit simple case without any business plan and add in newspaper and they got visas without query or interviews..almot 1 and half hour interview with thre people.thats all i could assess from his talk ,he was so upset ,psw applied in august 2012 funds here in own account uk.
RAZI

gumsum

Re: Interview on 19th

Post by gumsum » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 am

dont scare me man..i am going to sheffield next week :(
razi1234 wrote:
razi1234 wrote:
sam487 wrote:Hi guys

please suggest me with the interview, i know basic about it, if anyone has gone to interview then please call my no 07424781896.

please help as want to be prepared completely.

hope to hear from you guys

sam
hi
if the funds are in uk own account,do u guys think ukba can ask origin of those funds in interview?

some 1 gave me reference of a person who attended interview on 11th april at sheffield ,i phoned him today and get some general information .
he said at the end of my interview they straight away told me that u r not a genuine enterpreneur although he said i know each and every thing of my it business plan..but bottom line hi told me that interview means refusal..he said that i know many people who submit simple case without any business plan and add in newspaper and they got visas without query or interviews..almot 1 and half hour interview with thre people.thats all i could assess from his talk ,he was so upset ,psw applied in august 2012 funds here in own account uk.