ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Instructions for PEO appointment not clear

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pranav
Newly Registered

Instructions for PEO appointment not clear

Post by pranav » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 am

Hi,

I booked a PEO appointment on 8th March for Tier-1 extension. My appointment is next week at Birmingham (Solihull). I logged on to my UKBA account just to make sure everything is fine. I'm stuck at one of the instructions.

Print and sign the application form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Continue below.

When I click Continue, it takes me back to previous page. Is this common? I've already printed the new form, will it be accepted?
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

megatop

Post by megatop » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am

Yes, thats what it seems to do. It happens for me too.

I think it is a general text that applies to all Tiers. Since, for the other categories they fill the application online, this text is relevant. We fill paper applications so we can ignore it. However the following is to be done by us.

Bring a printout of this page or your confirmation email.

I too have an appointment in Solihull on May 17th. Your experiences can be helpful to me. Can you drop an email to me at : megatop [att} gmail {.] com so that we can be in touch?

I am under the impression that we do not have to pay the £100 fee before hand since that rule came after April 6th.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 am

megatop wrote:Yes, thats what it seems to do. It happens for me too.

I think it is a general text that applies to all Tiers. Since, for the other categories they fill the application online, this text is relevant. We fill paper applications so we can ignore it. However the following is to be done by us.

Bring a printout of this page or your confirmation email.

I too have an appointment in Solihull on May 17th. Your experiences can be helpful to me. Can you drop an email to me at : megatop [att} gmail {.] com so that we can be in touch?

I am under the impression that we do not have to pay the £100 fee before hand since that rule came after April 6th.
Make sure you can pay £100 within 24 hrs of your booking other wise they might cancel your appointment .
You need to pay £100 by phone call.

megatop

Post by megatop » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:54 am

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... um-service

According to this link, starting ONLY from April 6th, when you book an appointment you need to pay the fees within 24 hrs. This is what my understanding is.

Please let me know if my interpretation is wrong.