ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Procedure

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fatguyslim

Application Procedure

Post by fatguyslim » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 am

Hello again everyone, after going through the guidance notes over and over again, I have realised that for initial applicants UKBA just wants to see funds, maintenance and English skills. All I want to know is that, has anyone got their visa refused if they showed £200K (under their name), £900 for 3 months (under their name) and Bachelors degree by a recognised Uni. I will be making an application soon and give all the documents mentioned in the guidelines without any additional documents but will only send them if asked for. Can I get a refusal if I don't give any additional documents at the start? If yes then on what basis? Look forward to your reply. Cheers

fatguyslim

Post by fatguyslim » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:26 am

I know this is a very bizarre question but can someone please comment on this for me. Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:45 am

No, your application should not be refused. If you are lucky then you can even get the visa with these set of documents. Else you could be asked to attend the interview (which is the case these days as everything second person is being called for interview)

fatguyslim

Post by fatguyslim » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:08 pm

That's fine. Thanks for the info mate. Cheers