ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me pls

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khushi3
Newly Registered

help me pls

Post by khushi3 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm

I applied my son naturalization from Germany ...now we are living in uk ..after 6 months I contacted UKBA and they said decision has been made and document send to my old address . it 's been 3 months past receiving feedback from ukba (saying they are waiting document from Germany and then after they return it to my new address) but no sign to get document back from german ....I am so worried what happen if document lost in transit ? is there any possible to make duplicate certificate with the help of ukba reference no...or need to make re apply ?.pls help me if somebody have same situation like me .....

thank you ..

jagait

Re: help me pls

Post by jagait » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:28 pm

khushi3 wrote:I applied my son naturalization from Germany ...now we are living in uk ..after 6 months I contacted UKBA and they said decision has been made and document send to my old address . it 's been 3 months past receiving feedback from ukba (saying they are waiting document from Germany and then after they return it to my new address) but no sign to get document back from german ....I am so worried what happen if document lost in transit ? is there any possible to make duplicate certificate with the help of ukba reference no...or need to make re apply ?.pls help me if somebody have same situation like me .....

thank you ..
I would suggest firstly fill in the change of a dress form online to ensure no further communication goes to your old address. Then send an email to nationality progress email id explaining the situation.

khushi3
Newly Registered

Post by khushi3 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:01 pm

jagait wrote:
khushi3 wrote:I applied my son naturalization from Germany ...now we are living in uk ..after 6 months I contacted UKBA and they said decision has been made and document send to my old address . it 's been 3 months past receiving feedback from ukba (saying they are waiting document from Germany and then after they return it to my new address) but no sign to get document back from german ....I am so worried what happen if document lost in transit ? is there any possible to make duplicate certificate with the help of ukba reference no...or need to make re apply ?.pls help me if somebody have same situation like me .....

thank you ..
I would suggest firstly fill in the change of a dress form online to ensure no further communication goes to your old address. Then send an email to nationality progress email id explaining the situation.

yes I changed my address before I moved here .... now I am waiting feedback from ukba by email ..thank you for ur kind suggestion

jagait

Post by jagait » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 pm

khushi3 wrote:
jagait wrote:

thank you ..

yes I changed my address before I moved here .... now I am waiting feedback from ukba by email ..thank you for ur kind suggestion
Which email did you send email to nationalityenquiries@ukba or nationalityprogress@ukba.

From board members experience, people usually get response from nationalityprogress@ukba on the status

khushi3
Newly Registered

Post by khushi3 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 pm

jagait wrote:
khushi3 wrote:
jagait wrote:

thank you ..

Which email did you send email to nationalityenquiries@ukba or nationalityprogress@ukba.

From board members experience, people usually get response from nationalityprogress@ukba on the status
I used nationalityprogress@homeoffice .gsi.gov.uk..