ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:36 pm

tialad2003 wrote:Wat happens if ones EEA national partner is extradited while EEA2 application is still pending
What do you mean by extradited? Did he commit a crime in a different country?

ajzaib
Newly Registered

Post by ajzaib » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Hello Everybody.
i just wanna share my story with you.
Applied my EEA RC card in Jan 2013 with the help of my Solicitor,
COA Received on 5 of April ( no right to work) even my other visa was still Valid
God my Rc Last week on 8th of April issued from Liverpool on 2nd of April 2013
Best of Luck everyone and i hope u all will get ur RC as soon as possible

i just have one Question i wanna visit France next month with my Partner.im not too sure if i need visa for Europe or i can travel without visa?
Thanks
Regards
Ajzaib

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:54 am

Hi All,
I did receive the refusal notification letter dated 6/4/13 on Saturday 15/04/13. As promised,here are the reasons for refusal.
The case worker said:
1.I need to submit an INDEPENDENTLY AUDITED BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT detailing the trading activity of the company.
2.Evidence of NI 2 contribution not sent even though HMRC documentation was provided.
3.Invoices are not printed out on professional documentation and cannot be verified by any bank account statements.

Those are the reasons folks. I have 10 working days from date of service(26/4/13) to appeal.

Minor reasons though,but not taking any chances. All best y'all

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 pm

ajzaib wrote:Hello Everybody.
i just wanna share my story with you.
Applied my EEA RC card in Jan 2013 with the help of my Solicitor,
COA Received on 5 of April ( no right to work) even my other visa was still Valid
God my Rc Last week on 8th of April issued from Liverpool on 2nd of April 2013
Best of Luck everyone and i hope u all will get ur RC as soon as possible

i just have one Question i wanna visit France next month with my Partner.im not too sure if i need visa for Europe or i can travel without visa?
Thanks
Regards
Ajzaib
You can travel with your wife but it's better to apply eu family permit which is free.

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Any news October applicants? :evil: :evil: :evil:
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

btkakisim
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by btkakisim » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:37 pm

still waiting.

i've sent an e-mail to our MP and also my country's consulate kindly wrote a letter for me. I think you can ask the same from your embassy or consulate too.

I'm from Turkey and we are giving visas to British people in 3 work days, they can even take their visas from airport. So why we are so kind while they are ruining our lives? this is serious diplomatic shame. So please let you embassy or consul know your situation.

i'm thinking about to sue UKBA. Our families are preparing two weddings in two cities. So if we cant go, I will ask for all wedding preparations cost, photographer cost, hear dresser cost, flying tickets, my psychological and physical treatment cost and ask material and moral indemnities. They need to answer how march applicants got their RC's and not me? Where is transparecy? They don't answer me, but If there is any kind of sense of justice in this country (which ı doubt so) maybe they will have to answer the judge.

app sent 24/09/2012
app received 26/09/2012
coa dated 15/10/2012
coa received 20/10/2012
rc ???

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:49 pm

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:Any news October applicants? :evil: :evil: :evil:
No mate...still waiting..
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

soniac

Post by soniac » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

My partner and I made the RC application for him on Novemeber 19th and we requested our passports prior to xmas as we had travel plans.

I was wondering if someone can tell me how we should expect our package to be returned to us since we already have our passports? Will we receive all our documents back with RC on A4 paper (if approved) or will the RC come on its own? Really getting anxious as its now approaching the 5 month mark and it is an unmarried application....

Thanks everyone!!!!

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

soniac wrote:Hi Everyone,

My partner and I made the RC application for him on Novemeber 19th and we requested our passports prior to xmas as we had travel plans.

I was wondering if someone can tell me how we should expect our package to be returned to us since we already have our passports? Will we receive all our documents back with RC on A4 paper (if approved) or will the RC come on its own? Really getting anxious as its now approaching the 5 month mark and it is an unmarried application....

Thanks everyone!!!!
it's either on a passport or an A4 paper(if passports not available)

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 pm

I got my RC today yh!!!
I applied as a non-eea husband of Romanian( with permanent residence in UK) and we have a son together and a step daughter.The application took longer ( 10months)cus it had to be transfered to shefield from Liverpool where we wrongly sent it to( for cases of Romanian family members)

Timeline:
14/06/2012(application received by HO)
21/09/2012(COA with right to work received &
Two weeks after I got COA I phoned up and I got told my case is transfered to Shefield)
15/04/2013: RC Received dated 05/04/2013

This forum enormously helped me a lot; to get the contact numbers to phone up HO for my COA which i hadn't received after 3 months of application and also gave me a great guide to get my RC today!!!
Thanks to you all and all the best to everyone!
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:37 pm

MissIshMish wrote:Sent an e-mail of frustration and disappointment to Rob Whiteman, UKBA Complaints and my MP. Ridiculous I already sent complaints to UKBA over a month ago both e-mail and post against the staff members who threatened me and still no action so hence writing to Rob Whiteman.
Good - there are some posts of active feedback from Rob Whiteman with at least one where the (PR) RC document surfaced shortly after.

Hope things are concluded speedily for you. Long overdue really.

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:59 pm

I just had chat with my solicitor to ask him if he got any post for me.
His reply was no...and He said applications he sent in December all got back last week with RC..there was about 75 applications he sent in December and all got their papers back in last 2 weeks.
Its really depressing.....as October applicants still waiting.

anisatam
Newly Registered

Post by anisatam » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 pm

there doesn't seem to be any sense of order at the UKBA or home office and now all the new applications are being dealt with first,
Which I find very weird, as if they just get up take whichever file is on the top of the heap of files and process that one.
Its ridiculous that there is nobody to answer your question directly or get in touch with you regarding your application. They dont reply to letters or emails and their telephone lines are a waste of our money, because they give you the same information which is on their website.

It feels like they are not answerable anyway. or are they??

fethi
Newly Registered

octobre application

Post by fethi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:39 pm

not any thing for me today :(

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Babz what documents did you submit for self employment,please tell me

MissIshMish

Post by MissIshMish » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:02 am

No response yet from UKBA regarding e-mail of frustration. I plan on sending it again tomorrow and essentially every couple of days until there is a reply.

Good news though, it seems Solvit is our best hope yet. MP office is rendered helpless until end of April regarding my application. Husband submitted complaint to Solvit last week. He was contacted in two days by Lithuania Solvit office for copies of our passports and marriage certificate. As promised for more information regarding our applications on Monday, Lithuania Solvit pushed UK Solvit and apparently my COA is to be expected in three days or I must contact immediately if not.

I've had no COA since I submitted in September. UKBA supervisor who threatened me backtracked and even said it was sent in October, but failed to tell me which date because she "doesn't have to disclose that information." Ends up UK Solvit now says UKBA claims to have sent in three days after they received my application in September. Load of BS if you ask me. To the point, UK Solvit has also asked for a little more patience as my RC application is now a high priority and said until end of this month maximum. I'm not going to breathe yet so will just continue contacting.

Hope we all get some good news but those wary of Solvit should try it out.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 am

Eea2 sent 25/02/2013
Received 26/02
Coa? Issued wrongly to different adress shit ukba
Thanks to Rob email it really does help me to know why my Coa hasn't arrived at my adress. I called ukba after waiting for one month the lady ispoke with advised me to wait for 6weeks. I called at 6weeks she told me to wait again she didn't even ask of my name to check on the system just to find out if they actually did send my coa or not. I decided to send emails to Rob and I got good reply from private secretary and caseworker department. I was told coa was sent out 13 March but to my surprise it was adeesed to different house not my house number ridiculous, only God knows how many applications surfer this kind of mistakes on the pat of ukba. Guys always follow up your application, ukba is shit they make loads of mistake, if I had kept quiet I wouldn't know my coa was sent to wrong address. Waiting foe coa to arrive now.

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 am

shineangel wrote:Eea2 sent 25/02/2013
Received 26/02
Coa? Issued wrongly to different adress shit ukba
Thanks to Rob email it really does help me to know why my Coa hasn't arrived at my adress. I called ukba after waiting for one month the lady ispoke with advised me to wait for 6weeks. I called at 6weeks she told me to wait again she didn't even ask of my name to check on the system just to find out if they actually did send my coa or not. I decided to send emails to Rob and I got good reply from private secretary and caseworker department. I was told coa was sent out 13 March but to my surprise it was adeesed to different house not my house number ridiculous, only God knows how many applications surfer this kind of mistakes on the pat of ukba. Guys always follow up your application, ukba is shit they make loads of mistake, if I had kept quiet I wouldn't know my coa was sent to wrong address. Waiting foe coa to arrive now.
Well,I'll advice you check which address UKBA holds for you on their system. Same happened to me and my passports,certificates were lost

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 am

Hi Guys...
Just had a home visit by UKBA this morning at 7:45

They came to my flat but Me and my wife we are out of London.
Just had a phone call from next door flat mate..he said they were knocking your door for about 20 minutes and from next door flat he came out and he explained them that they are out from last 3 - 4 weeks. And then they walked out.
I don't know what they want as they sgould inform us before coming..
Anybody have this experience? ?? And what will they do with my application now.....

anisatam
Newly Registered

Post by anisatam » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:47 am

How many here have applied for an EEA2 RC as an UNMARRIED COUPLE.
and how many of you have recieved the RC (in what time frame) and how many of you didnt?
Would be really great to know, thanks
Ani

bubu12

Post by bubu12 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:05 am

sharingbuzz wrote:Hi Guys...

Just had a phone call from next door flat mate..he said they were knocking your door for about 20 minutes and from next door flat he came out and he explained them that they are out from last 3 - 4 weeks. And then they walked out.
Anybody have this experience? ?? And what will they do with my application now.....
dot wory about it them jst visit u to check on you and ur wife if urs application is a real one that is it not to wory about if was u i we ring them back to ask why do they need u

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:20 am

Some people have had this experience on this forum. UKBA will never inform you they'll be visiting.I guess they were there to find out if your marriage is real and if you guys were truly living together.

flipper77

Post by flipper77 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:41 am

anisatam wrote:How many here have applied for an EEA2 RC as an UNMARRIED COUPLE.
and how many of you have recieved the RC (in what time frame) and how many of you didnt?
Would be really great to know, thanks
Ani
I applied as the unmarried partner of an EEA national, and was granted my RC in February, my timeline is below.
EEA2 Application sent: 09/10/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/10/2012
COA received: 19/10/2012 (dated 17/10/2012)
Passports requested: 14/11/12, 28/11/12 & 12/12/12 (email) and 11/12/12 (mail)
Passports received: 17/12/2012
RC received: 14/02/2013

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 am

Babz wrote:

Some people have had this experience on this forum. UKBA will never inform you they'll be visiting.I guess they were there to find out if your marriage is real and if you guys were truly living together.
Yeah ofcourse we living togather.
Anyway that visit means they are finally working on my case now...