ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can i find out who is my legal representative

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam487

How can i find out who is my legal representative

Post by sam487 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:02 pm

actualy guys its bit auckward situation for me, i have applied my visa through one of the consultant they have applied my visa, everything is fine with the application,

i just dont know who is my legal representative as my consultant ran away.

could guys please share and let me know how can i find out if i really have a legal representative or not.

sam

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:10 pm

You don't have one if s/he ran away.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sam487

Post by sam487 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:41 pm

i am just worried if my passport and all documents will go to their adress or if it will come to me.

its bit weired situation

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm

No offence, but it was very short and pointless answer by our expert vinny.

@Sam487: If you have provided your representative details in the application form, then your documents/BRP and any enquiry will be sent to your representative address/email address. Since he ran away, I would recommend filling in the "change of circumstances" form asap and send it to the Sheffield address.

Best of all mate.

monolyte

Re: How can i find out who is my legal representative

Post by monolyte » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:54 pm

sam487 wrote:actualy guys its bit auckward situation for me, i have applied my visa through one of the consultant they have applied my visa, everything is fine with the application,

i just dont know who is my legal representative as my consultant ran away.

could guys please share and let me know how can i find out if i really have a legal representative or not.

sam
WOW! maybe your ''Consultant'' is a fisher man. WONDERS SHALL NEVER SEIZE. where did you find him, if i may ask? and which umbrella company does he operate under

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:29 pm

therock wrote:@Sam487: If you have provided your representative details in the application form, then your documents/BRP and any enquiry will be sent to your representative address/email address. Since he ran away, I would recommend filling in the "change of circumstances" form asap and send it to the Sheffield address
See also Update my legal representative's details.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi sam

How you come to know that ur solicitor ran away
Rizmir

sam487

Post by sam487 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Thanks therock.

for your valuable suggestion.

sam

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:49 pm

vinny wrote:
therock wrote:@Sam487: If you have provided your representative details in the application form, then your documents/BRP and any enquiry will be sent to your representative address/email address. Since he ran away, I would recommend filling in the "change of circumstances" form asap and send it to the Sheffield address
See also Update my legal representative's details.
This is a great help you have given. I didn't know ukba has this kind of services for applicants.