ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintainance for Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nikitasha8

Maintainance for Tier 1

Post by nikitasha8 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello all,

Can I use balance maintained in saving account for extension? I have HSBA current account and savings account and i was thinking to use current account to show salary and savings account for maintaninence to avoid any confusion.

Is this ok?

Thanks in advance

naras
Newly Registered

Re: Maintainance for Tier 1

Post by naras » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

nikitasha8 wrote:Hello all,

Can I use balance maintained in saving account for extension? I have HSBA current account and savings account and i was thinking to use current account to show salary and savings account for maintaninence to avoid any confusion.

Is this ok?

Thanks in advance
You are allowed to show... But i would suggest to show only current account.. If you show multiple accounts they may confuse...

nikitasha8

Post by nikitasha8 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:59 am

Thanks naras

Unfortunately, I have not maintained balance in my current account I always transfer money from my currrent account to savings account. But as you confirmed they can accept savings account statement for funds maintainance I am now relieved.

Thanks a lot