ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Here we go with all Inetrview DETAILS for all

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eternity1193
Newly Registered

Here we go with all Inetrview DETAILS for all

Post by eternity1193 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm

HI all,
i was just been to interview and following are the details of my interview for the rest of people. If it can help,

Arrived on time and a guy took my interview for nearly an hour and he asked me all sorts of questions. he had a set of 70 questions, and was sitting in front of me and writting down every single word i was uttering. so be carefull wat u say.
basically all the details were about how my business will work, how will i make money and compete with competitors, marketing, what if the business fails, what is my strategy towards risk.
my funding was from third party, so he asked why third party is agreed to give me money. and am i gonna pay third party back in future. have i already invested some money.
am i planned to settle down in uk in future.
it was just focussed on ur business related questions. which i am guessing is for to give visas to genuine applicants only. i think this is the basic reason of conducting interviews, as there were only 700 applicantion being made in 2011 and this number has risen to 6848 in 2012 with 3000 applications only in december 2012.
i asked him if he is going to decide on my application, he said that case worker will have have his report in soft copy in next 24 hour and by post in 48 hour, he will then decide while seeing ur application, documents and the result of this interview on my application. he didn't know how long will it take after interview.
Just be carefull in what u say and take wid u.
i am happy to answer questions, just inbox me and i will try to help as much as i can. Good luck and stay blessed.

Entrepreneur999
Newly Registered

Re: Here we go with all Inetrview DETAILS for all

Post by Entrepreneur999 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

eternity1193 wrote:HI all,
i was just been to interview and following are the details of my interview for the rest of people. If it can help,

Arrived on time and a guy took my interview for nearly an hour and he asked me all sorts of questions. he had a set of 70 questions, and was sitting in front of me and writting down every single word i was uttering. so be carefull wat u say.
basically all the details were about how my business will work, how will i make money and compete with competitors, marketing, what if the business fails, what is my strategy towards risk.
my funding was from third party, so he asked why third party is agreed to give me money. and am i gonna pay third party back in future. have i already invested some money.
it was just focussed on ur business related questions. which i am guessing is for to give visas to genuine applicants only. i think this is the basic reason of conducting interviews, as there were only 700 applicantion being made in 2011 and this number has risen to 6848 in 2012 with 3000 applications only in december 2012.
i asked him if he is going to decide on my application, he said that case worker will have have his report in soft copy in next 24 hour and by post in 48 hour, he will then decide while seeing ur application, documents and the result of this interview on my application. he didn't know how long will it take after interview.
i am happy to answer questions, just inbox me and i will try to help as much as i can. Good luck and stay blessed.
Hi Eternity,

Thank you very much for posting your experience. I am sure it will be great help to other members preparing for interview. I have pm'ed you. Pls pls reply asap.

Thank you very much in advance.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks eternity1193, thanks for the effort much appreciated ..... couple of other people also attended interview today and hopefully they will come and share there experience too which i guess will be off big help.

thanks once again and all the very best.

regards

eternity1193
Newly Registered

Post by eternity1193 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi Rehan,
u r most welcome, just thought to help people who are panicking about what is this interview about. I hope it does help. I wish everybody gets positive reply and so do i :D
rehan01 wrote:Thanks eternity1193, thanks for the effort much appreciated ..... couple of other people also attended interview today and hopefully they will come and share there experience too which i guess will be off big help.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 pm

you will be fine as you have given interview, Also like i always said a GOOD BUSINESS PLAN and a knowledge of what your business is and how you want to do it etc is the answer to everything .... irrespectively if it will be successful in future or not

regards
eternity1193 wrote:Hi Rehan,
u r most welcome, just thought to help people who are panicking about what is this interview about. I hope it does help. I wish everybody gets positive reply and so do i :D
rehan01 wrote:Thanks eternity1193, thanks for the effort much appreciated ..... couple of other people also attended interview today and hopefully they will come and share there experience too which i guess will be off big help.

regards

Entrepreneur999
Newly Registered

Post by Entrepreneur999 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Where did you had your interview sheffield, croydon or hounslow

eternity1193
Newly Registered

Post by eternity1193 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 pm

It was in salford.
Entrepreneur999 wrote:Where did you had your interview sheffield, croydon or hounslow

Entrepreneur999
Newly Registered

Post by Entrepreneur999 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:01 pm

eternity1193 wrote:It was in salford.
Entrepreneur999 wrote:Where did you had your interview sheffield, croydon or hounslow
Thanks

Also if you remember more question its humble request to post it asap. What additional documents did you bring along for interview? Did they ask you about your current job and experience in field?

Sorry to bother you with all this question but I am little bit panicking and i hope you know what i am going through

Many Thanks

eternity1193
Newly Registered

Post by eternity1193 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi,

Yes he asked me what i was doing after uni and where i was working.
also about my experience as well.
Just take ur business plan and you should be alright.
Don't panick, they are also human. :D i am still panicking even after attending the interview as i dont know how did it went. but i tried to answer all of the questions.
just relaxe and be perpared.
Good luck
Entrepreneur999 wrote:
eternity1193 wrote:It was in salford.
Thanks

Also if you remember more question its humble request to post it asap. What additional documents did you bring along for interview? Did they ask you about your current job and experience in field?

Sorry to bother you with all this question but I am little bit panicking and i hope you know what i am going through

Many Thanks

Sayed14
Newly Registered

Post by Sayed14 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:42 am

Thanks a million for sharing your experience with us eternity1193

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 am

Thanks a lot for helping & wish you good luck u will get ur visa soon Inshallah.

tier1girl
Newly Registered

Post by tier1girl » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:55 am

Thank yoy eternity1193. Goodluck and I am positive you'd get it. Could you please keep us posted when you get the documents and reply? so we could monitor how long it takes from interview to approval. Hopefully you'd get a positive reply before the week ends.

eternity1193
Newly Registered

Post by eternity1193 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 am

Hi,
u r most welcome, sure i'll update any reply from them ( hopefully positive)
Wish u good luck
tier1girl wrote:Thank yoy eternity1193. Goodluck and I am positive you'd get it. Could you please keep us posted when you get the documents and reply? so we could monitor how long it takes from interview to approval. Hopefully you'd get a positive reply before the week ends.

eternity1193
Newly Registered

Post by eternity1193 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 am

InshAllah, thanks and i hope the same for u as well
Naheedsammar wrote:Thanks a lot for helping & wish you good luck u will get ur visa soon Inshallah.

Jay4U
Newly Registered

Post by Jay4U » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:01 am

Hi guys,

I ve been waiting for my interview and just came back from work this evening and the letter was in my post. However it was dated 5/04/ to come for interview on 22/04. I had till 15/04 to reply. The letter came today 16/04

Anyone been in this situation? What do I do plz?

Thanks guys

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:08 am

this is rubbish, I don't know why they send letter via 2nd class post ... I will recommend you to call them on the number provided on the letter and explain if you can reschedule or if you can attend on 22nd then ask them can i complete the form and return now.

all the best

regards
Jay4U wrote:Hi guys,

I ve been waiting for my interview and just came back from work this evening and the letter was in my post. However it was dated 5/04/ to come for interview on 22/04. I had till 15/04 to reply. The letter came today 16/04

Thanks guys

Jay4U
Newly Registered

Post by Jay4U » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:11 am

@ rehan thanks a lot. Will do that today

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 am

you welcome and good luck

regards
Jay4U wrote:@ rehan thanks a lot. Will do that today

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 am

rehan01 wrote:this is rubbish, I don't know why they send letter via 2nd class post ... I will recommend you to call them on the number provided on the letter and explain if you can reschedule or if you can attend on 22nd then ask them can i complete the form and return now.

all the best

regards
Jay4U wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks guys
Hi Jay4U,

Thanks for info. Which category you applied from - Is it from PSW 50 K/ 200k category

When did you give bio-metric.