ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of Document when Apply through Solicitor.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SHK

Return of Document when Apply through Solicitor.

Post by SHK » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi

I am going to apply for Naturalization application through solicitor because my passport expires in Dec 2011 and I need to add other document to support my application that I did not travel outside UK as expire passport itself a prove that I did not travel at all during this time.

My question is what is the time period of return of document form HO when you send your passport along with application and apply through solicitor.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 am

I didn't understand why your case requires a solicitor. If extra documents are required to prove residence, it doesn't stop you from using NCS or postal. If you are using a solicitor for his advice and experience in similar cases, that's your choice.

The documents would be returned when a decision is made.