ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Highlight earnings on Bank Statement??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pranav
Newly Registered

Highlight earnings on Bank Statement??

Post by pranav » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 am

Hi,

I'm applying for Tier-1(General) extension. I've PEO appointment this Friday. I've a questions-

Is it necessary to highlight the monthly salary credits on the bank statement? My worry is would UKBA reject it as I changed the format of original Bank Statement.

The only reason to highlight monthly salary credits is to help the CW look for details quickly and easily.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

binghi
Newly Registered

Post by binghi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:03 am

I have highlighted the lines that contained credit operations in my statements in my application in 2011, and it was OK, though looked a bit odd) I think it's fine to highlight if it does not affect bank stationery.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 am

I had done as well.. this helps a lot when you have 100's statement pages...

abhisheks9
Member of Standing
India

Re: Highlight earnings on Bank Statement??

Post by abhisheks9 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:56 am

pranav wrote:Hi,

I'm applying for Tier-1(General) extension. I've PEO appointment this Friday. I've a questions-

Is it necessary to highlight the monthly salary credits on the bank statement? My worry is would UKBA reject it as I changed the format of original Bank Statement.

The only reason to highlight monthly salary credits is to help the CW look for details quickly and easily.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.
Alternatively do a tick or check with some strong, bold color pen.
I did this

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:03 pm

I used little "marker" post-its and stuck it on the pages where my salary payments were. The caseworker said this really saved him a lot of time.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:03 pm

I highlighted Salary figures on my Bank Statement. Got the visa without fuss.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Highlight earnings on Bank Statement??

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 pm

pranav wrote:Is it necessary to highlight the monthly salary credits on the bank statement? My worry is would UKBA reject it as I changed the format of original Bank Statement.
It's not necessary, but will certainly make life easier for the person verifying your application evidence - so as suggested I too would recommend you do so. The UKBA will not reject them, because of this. I have done this in all 3 of my applications T1+T1+ILR with no issues whatsoever.