ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrm declined ,no appeal ,referred to local enforcement unit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Indie007
Newly Registered

Flrm declined ,no appeal ,referred to local enforcement unit

Post by Indie007 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi , i would appreciate any input.I am an overstayer and have been with my partner since for nearly 5 years.We have been cohabiting for the past 2 and a half years.I put in an flrm application in september last year and it was declined in March this year.Reasons stated :

- I did not provide sufficient bank statements and tax information.(my partner is self employed and he earns more than the min requirement)
-There are no reasons why we cant enjoy family life in my country(my partner is British but was previously an asylum seeker and he has visited our home country on several occasions because the country has stabilised.
I was told i had no appeal rights and was not given the option to provide the missing documents.

I am currently expecting and due to give birth in a few weeks.I am terriffied as i do not want to raise the baby on my own if i get deported .I know my partner loves me but i dont think he will be willing to relocate.I have been in the country for ten years and have been an overstayer for about 6.I had an asylum case which was declined in 2007.Have a good day.

Indie007
Newly Registered

Why is nobody responding to my Query?????

Post by Indie007 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 am

Hi i spoke to a few solicitors and they advised that i apply for a judicial review and base it on human rights and family life (baby and partner) because my partner's previous accountant messed up his books and it is going to take a few months to sort out so i cant provide the documents needed until they are available in a few months .In the meantime i have to do some thing to stop the immigration removing me because i have no appeal rights and have been asked to make arrangements to leave UK.Is this the way to go?What have others in similar situations done ?I know the change in rules complicates things.

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:50 am

When are you expecting your baby?

Indie007
Newly Registered

Post by Indie007 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:47 am

Thanks for taking your time to respond ,the baby is coming in 3 weeks time

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Then, go for JR. Hopefully by the time they look into it your case you will be a father of a BC and that will strengthen to your case.