ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Renew indian passport for my son under 15 year old

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldenstarnice
India

Renew indian passport for my son under 15 year old

Post by goldenstarnice » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:36 pm

I've to renew my son passport now after 5 years validity is completed. This will be his third passport. My wife is having British passport and my son and i have Indian passport. Address is not latest address for my son and my passport, wife is having new latest correct address. HCI website is having some details but not clear. We have a plan to apply thru post. Can someone help me if i miss anything here i think of sending with my application

1) Reissue application form for my daughter
2) £36 postal order
3) Son 2 passport(first, second), my 2 passport(first expired, new), wife passport
4) Birth certificate
5) Self addressed special delivery envelope inside

Do i have to tell the new address in the form as permanent address for my son, in that case any evidence needs to be attached for new address. I don't have any bills on my name except bank statement.

When they return at same time after new passport or they will send our passport first and send my daughter passport later.

Thanks for your help

sriyab
Newly Registered

Post by sriyab » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi,
I am in the same situation now, to renew 2 passports one for myself and my son

Please can you share your experience
Also Can I apply for passport renewal through post instead of going to HCI london myself.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

rohit2007
Newly Registered

Post by rohit2007 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Yes you can apply for renewal through post. Also I found best way to contact hci, london is through e-mail& they are pretty good with response.

You can find mail address from website. Hope it helps