ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Address

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jibri
BANNED

Change of Address

Post by jibri » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Hi

I am changing my personal address do I need to inform UKBA?

and does my employer need to inform as well about my change of address?

If yes how can we do this please?

Thanks

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am

Any one please

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 pm

jibri wrote:Any one please
Not a bad idea, just to be on the safe side. You can supply them with the info, but they don't need to do anything about it! If, for instance, your employment ceased and they needed to curtail your visa, they would need your correspondence address.

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 pm

physicskate wrote:
Not a bad idea, just to be on the safe side. You can supply them with the info, but they don't need to do anything about it! If, for instance, your employment ceased and they needed to curtail your visa, they would need your correspondence address.
thanks Kate so you mean My employer no need to inform UKBA about my personal address? and I can send change of circumstances form to UKBA?

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:45 am

jibri wrote:
physicskate wrote:
thanks Kate so you mean My employer no need to inform UKBA about my personal address? and I can send change of circumstances form to UKBA?
Hi Jibri,

Did your wife get the visa? If yes, after how long?

thanks