ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted today at Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr_appln

ILR Granted today at Croydon

Post by ilr_appln » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 pm

First of all thanks to all the Gurus and members for providing valuable guidance.

Details below:
HSMP+Tier 1. 28 days before the visa expiry.
Strike by PCS union did not create any issues.

Documents : I kept all the mandatory and optional documents in a folder. They took the whole folder without removing any additional/optional documents. Please make sure that you don't put any conflicting or unwanted documents in the folder. Documents i had with me are
Payslips, Bank statements, Photos, LIUK, Co-habitation document for 2 years, Set(o) old form, passports, letter from employer for paid annual leaves ( less than180), appointment letter.

Additional documents
marriage certificate, 4 P60s, Earnings worksheet, absences worksheet and copies of all documents.

Paid the new fees using Visa debit card.

I had one FPN for entry into a restricted road and 2 PCNs(Bus lane and Box junction). Did not mention any of those as it was not through court and it was not required to declare the same.

I do use childcare vouchers provided by employer, which is not part of public funds.

Thanks again for all your support.

alanwong

Re: ILR Granted today at Croydon

Post by alanwong » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Congratulations on your success. Enjoy your freedom now.

pegakrishna

Re: ILR Granted today at Croydon

Post by pegakrishna » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 pm

ilr_appln wrote:First of all thanks to all the Gurus and members for providing valuable guidance.

Details below:
HSMP+Tier 1. 28 days before the visa expiry.
Strike by PCS union did not create any issues.

Documents : I kept all the mandatory and optional documents in a folder. They took the whole folder without removing any additional/optional documents. Please make sure that you don't put any conflicting or unwanted documents in the folder. Documents i had with me are
Payslips, Bank statements, Photos, LIUK, Co-habitation document for 2 years, Set(o) old form, passports, letter from employer for paid annual leaves ( less than180), appointment letter.

Additional documents
marriage certificate, 4 P60s, Earnings worksheet, absences worksheet and copies of all documents.

Paid the new fees using Visa debit card.

I had one FPN for entry into a restricted road and 2 PCNs(Bus lane and Box junction). Did not mention any of those as it was not through court and it was not required to declare the same.

I do use childcare vouchers provided by employer, which is not part of public funds.

Thanks again for all your support.
ilr_appln, nice to hear this... can you kindly share the " letter from employer for paid annual leaves ( less than180)" ??

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Congratulation.

You had any unpaid absences during Tier 1 General visa?

ilr_appln

Post by ilr_appln » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:51 am

Hi,
I did not had any unpaid absences. For paid absences I got a letter from employer saying that I was on paid annual leave on those days.
Employer need/can not confirm whether you went outside uk unless it is a business trip. In the letter list only the holidays you where you went abroad not all leaves you have taken.

I have a 5 day working week, I asked the employer to mention that in the letter. So that weekends will be taken care especially when you go for a weekend trip abroad.

It is possible that you went on friday night and came back on Monday morning without taking any leaves at all!

Mind_The_Gap

Post by Mind_The_Gap » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 am

ilr_appln wrote:Hi,
I did not had any unpaid absences. For paid absences I got a letter from employer saying that I was on paid annual leave on those days.
Employer need/can not confirm whether you went outside uk unless it is a business trip. In the letter list only the holidays you where you went abroad not all leaves you have taken.

I have a 5 day working week, I asked the employer to mention that in the letter. So that weekends will be taken care especially when you go for a weekend trip abroad.

It is possible that you went on friday night and came back on Monday morning without taking any leaves at all!
Could you possibly share a template of your paid annual leave letter?

Thank you.

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 am

Congrats on your sucess!
Did you have any other absences at all - like while being unemployed or self employed?

ilr_appln

Post by ilr_appln » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I was working for same employer for the last 5 years, so no break/self employment.
Unfortunately i don't have a copy of the letter. However it like below.

To,
UKBA Croydon

Sub: Letter of employment.

Sir,
Mr. Xyz is an employee of our company since xx/07/2008. He is desigantion is xxxx and his annual salary is £xxxx.xxx.

I can confirm that he has taken the following paid annual leaves.

xx/xx/2009 to xx/xx/2009 - 5 days
xx/xx/2010 to xx/xx/2010 - 12 days

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any other details.

Yours Sincerly

HR Manager

Mind_The_Gap

Post by Mind_The_Gap » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:58 pm

ilr_appln wrote:I was working for same employer for the last 5 years, so no break/self employment.
Unfortunately i don't have a copy of the letter. However it like below.

To,
UKBA Croydon

Sub: Letter of employment.

Sir,
Mr. Xyz is an employee of our company since xx/07/2008. He is desigantion is xxxx and his annual salary is £xxxx.xxx.

I can confirm that he has taken the following paid annual leaves.

xx/xx/2009 to xx/xx/2009 - 5 days
xx/xx/2010 to xx/xx/2010 - 12 days

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any other details.

Yours Sincerly

HR Manager
Thank you ilr_appln