ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

withdrawal of tier 1 application and make tier 2 app.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gorgeous_Worrier
Newly Registered

withdrawal of tier 1 application and make tier 2 app.

Post by Gorgeous_Worrier » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:23 am

Dear Seniors

Please guide me through following situation.

In the case of under process application of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa (Passport is with home office at present) can I withdraw the application? How?

This is because I need to withdraw tier 1 Entrepreneur application and submit Tier 2 application. is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 am

Rather than withdrawing, it's probably better to vary an undecided (Tier 1 Entrepreneur) application to Tier 2.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Gorgeous_Worrier
Newly Registered

Post by Gorgeous_Worrier » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Dear Sir

Thank you for your reply.

In this situation, The previous PSW tier 1 visa run out in December last year. Now if vary application made for tier 2 visa than would it require to do Labor Market Test?

It it is to be noted that switching from tier 1 PSW to Tier 2 sponsorship visa does not require LMT.

But in this case the PSW 1 visa has run out and Tier 1 Entrepreneur application has been already in process.

Please help me, it is very complex and confusing.

Thanking you

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:43 pm

If you made a valid in-time application and there has been no decision on your application, then your PSW leave is treated as continuing.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Gorgeous_Worrier
Newly Registered

Post by Gorgeous_Worrier » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:55 am

Dear Sir

Many thanks for the reply.

It would be great if you could guide me through procedure of submitting vary application.

Does it required to submit any extra forms to vary existing tier 1 entrepreneur application to Tier 2 Sponsorship application?

Can I vary this by making an in-person Tier 2 application? (most of documents are with UKBA somewhere - I don't know where). How it is possible?

Also, would I be considered under Tier 1 PSW Visa holder? Does my employer need to satisfy resident labor market test?

Also, regarding minimum salary requirement, would it be considered
under 'New entrant' or 'experienced' (under provision of switching from Tier 1 PSW to Tier 2).

I apologize if it seems complicated. I tried my best to explain the situation in simplest way.

Please help me I am in need of help on urgent basis.

Thanks in Advance!

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:05 am

See also Applications > Specified application forms and procedures > Varying an application.